Paras is the main reason behind shahnaz violent behaviour?

Posted: 4 years ago

just a thought came in my mind that shahnaz is getting out of control by seen paras closeness wth mahira day by day .. ? as she always stare them whn they are enjoying wth each other , doing masti n enjoying each other's company n shahnaz is not ready to hide her jealousy now n cant bear the agony of having feeling for Paras in her heart n sidharth is just a shell where she has hidden herself n using him as protection shield ? hr weired behaviour , hr anger whn somone talk abt paras n whn sid talks to Mahira her irirtation , aggression ..how dare u went to the grl who is wth my lover .. so NOT sidharth bt Paras is the real reason she hitted herself hard n channel is not keen to promote her hitting herself behvaiour on national tv n ending sidnaz crap cause sidharth is looking pissed off, irritated from her past 2 weeks n delibartely saying u all do ths drama for camera , n shahnaz seriously fallen for sid? her convo can be ignored did to Aarti, Madhu and Vishal tht karna parta hai fr PUBLIC , bahir walo k liye as jo aata hai says Sidnaaz is very famous outside so i do all ths for them as jo dikhta hai logo ko ..n reason is same she said kal b k nam aik hi jurta hai n jur gya sidnaz ab alag nai hona..clearly showed she is usng sid name for game n getting footage by sticking herself wth Shukla and on other side whn sid was joking around wth Madhu n she was sitting beside him and holding his arm n sid was least bothered n continued his funny talk wth madhu n whn she interupted sidharth screamed cant u sit quite for a while i am talking to madhu ..joining all dots i am reaching to the conclusion tht agony of rejection by Paras is unbearable for her , thts why she is jealous of MAHIRA n leave no chane to degrade her infront public, salman or HMs ... mahira gave her company whn sid was in SR , mahira helped her in becoming captain by convincing Paras to sacrifice his shoe for her .. MAhira does hosue hold chores bt she enjoyed mahira's bashing by HMs n salman last WKV N today Karma bite her..

she is Fake head to toe .. tagetted Asim, Mahira, Paras on bartan drama unnecessarily just cause every one was talking n enjoying wth pahira .. 

she cant take criticsm bt she can do beizzati of Mahira to the core ..  channel must stop giving her footage n shld give enugh screen space to Asim, vishal and Madhu, Rashmi .. even Mahira .. ths lady is turning irritating , dangerous day by day n was trying hard to cry in precap bt not a single drop of tear saw so far ...