Unpopular opinion sana deserves it.

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So sana is going to be bashed by sallu today and according to spoilers its not joke. 

And I was the one who despite hating sana was going on and on and on about why what happened with her was wrong and should not happen with anybody but what today is going to happen with her she totally deserves it. 

She deserves it because she didn't stood up for herself when she should have if she would have said something when she got that nervous breakdown. Today it would have been someone else who would have been bashed and insulted but because of her lack of self worth she will be bashed and rightly so... If you don't respect yourself why would anyone. 

If jealous and jealousy is her trigger word (again I have said it her mental health thread that it is) than she should not have been using it for others so easily (trigger words do no trigger only when it's used for you it triggers regardless. It's not selective) 

Sana is more than capable for taking her stand and we have seen it way too many times. So I won't say she is enabler... Enablers are victims who doesn't know how to retaliate. Sana is not that she knows how to retaliate she just did not for her own gain. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Sana deserves all bashing because she made it look fake.

She fought with shukla n than went back to him manoafying him. 

Even arti moved on after constant insults by shukla but still maintained friendship with him for her game

Sana thinks she will loose fanbase if she let go sidnaz n shukla. 

She considers herself n shukla k Top 2 because of sidnaz crap. 

Edited by naaznin - 4 years ago
nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Btw its popular opinion here 🙂 Maybe you’re forgetting but its anti Sana forum 

Bluehue thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemesis12

Btw its popular opinion here 🙂 Maybe you’re forgetting but its anti Sana forum 

it's anti shukla forum Sana before pulling that stupid stunt was quite liked here... Even today people are defending her by saying she has some issues. Thanks for your input anyway. 🙂

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sana behaved disgusting entire week. Deserves to be bashed.

Bluehue thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Sana deserves all bashing because she made it look fake.

She fought with shukla n than went back to him manoafying him. 

Even arti moved on after constant insults by shukla but still maintained friendship with him for her game

Sana thinks she will loose fanbase if she let go sidnaz n shukla. 

She considers herself n shukla k Top 2 because of sidnaz crap. 

I hope after this fiasco we will be spared from the torture of shukla and gill. 

She goes back to him everyday he insults her everyday repeat repeat repeat... I don't think bb ke new episode aa rahe hai roz repeat telecast chalta hai. 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

All through the week her entire set of actions were motivated by jealousy.

She didn't want to save Mahira so she flipped.

Asim Chabra and Mahira were punished and she wanted to use that to target Mahira.

When all the housemates were sitting and having a quiet time she created ruckus because she didn't want anyone to have good time with Mahira. 

Sana is vindictive and malicious and hides all this in her fake child act and so called moody act 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparnauma

All through the week her entire set of actions were motivated by jealousy.

She didn't want to save Mahira so she flipped.

Asim Chabra and Mahira were punished and she wanted to use that to target Mahira.

When all the housemates were sitting and having a quiet time she created ruckus because she didn't want anyone to have good time with Mahira. 

Sana is vindictive and malicious and hides all this in her fake child act and so called moody act 

Basically her game plan is to out mahira and as a player nothing wrong in that .Everyone knows mahira vote out hone ke baad bhi paras/Shukla/BB/Rashmi/Devo ki Kripa se bach jati hai .

Sana chahe jaisi bhi ho atleast woh baki logo jaise mahira ko sir par bitha kar nai khelti for chahe jealousy ho ya koi or reason.

Mahira is nothing without paras and she has no brain. Woh jitna zabaan chalana janti hai utna dimag chalana nai janti hai. I am glad at least someone is there who said NO for saving that useless mahira or at every step blocking way of that undeserving/useless contestant.

Jo koi nai kar raha hai woh kaam sana kar rahi hai .. as long as she is against mahira , I am loving her.

Mahira ko ek var jealous bola to uski mundi niche ho gai , sana ko to pura time suna ya jata hai jealous word. 

I want sana or zyada mahira ke piche pade  or usko out kar de . 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She helped Paras in his plan. So now she wants some attention or appreciation for her action. She has no problem if Paras give 24 hours to Mahira. But Sana wants at least 10minutes for herself. Paras should give it.

All the time even when Mahira is wrong Paras should not support Mahira. As Mahira doesn't do jhagra only.........before any arguement starts she straight insults a person. Everyone is having problem with Mahira's shrill voice and insults.......why Sana will not have it?

Sana is definitely not jealous of Pahira relationship. She is angry at Paras only. If she talks with her at least for 5minutes that he appreciates what Sana did for him ( break Sidasim and give him chance to be Sid's chela). she will stop nagging.

Now neither Rashmi nor Sid is responsible for her this situation. But to irritate Sid she is irritating Rashmi which is very wrong. Aapni galti ki saja khud bhukto. Paras kaun sa Prince Charming hai? I don't know how stupid dumb galz are falling in his trap one by one? 🤔Still he is not getting punishment from anybody. Uparse the whole thing is looking like a jealousy. Jealous for a phattu guy like Paras..................cheeeeee! Puke Puke Puke 🤢🤢🤢

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

sana wkw se absent bhi rhi..salman ne na hi use bulaya andar...😛 i am sure attitude dikha rhi hogi aur bol rhi hogi maine nhi jana andar, mujhe bahar nikalo ghar se...jal kukdi kahin ki...😆