Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Glad to see you on the same page , that too on so many similar thoughts 😎 #GuruCheliRocks😎

Actually abir thanking mishti for showing direction reminded me of the scene and that shayari  ....and while I was writing it , the scene ans the symbolism came very organically to me ...then I read your post,  I was like hailaaaa same feels 😆😆

thank you guruji #proudcheli 🤗😎

ohh that so good yaar 👏 very natural haan and like you said for an artist things comes naturally 👍🏼 for me too the i got reminded of the maze scene after he asked for advice n thanked her at end... 🤗😆

Exactly chill karo 🤣🤣 Even that nishmish photo of the dance ...uspe bhi bohot bawal Hua tha ...but see in today's episode 😆 it was so pheeka and was there only for like 2 seconds 😆

Hahahahaha....I want groom swap 🤣 What if accidentally nannu gets married with that gaay bahu 😆

haan i was ok with the segment but got scared by the pics only mainly bcoz of the emoji they used 🤣 but today i was like what is this even and did you notice no one let nish mish to be together sudden a lady came inbetween with dupatta.. 🤣 i was laughing like hell throughout the scene... 

haha what paap did nannu do to get married to meenu's selection.. 🤣 but groom swap will be very cliche naa.. its a regular thing now and mainly i dont want that bcoz just before some months it was used in ek show 🤣

ohhhoooooo so mehndi done in abirs name 🥳 

but seriously never expected our show to go this much cliche route 🤣

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh deepi you should know 😆 Taking limelight in someone else's track is always our show's usp 🤣

Like in kuku shaadi , it was more about mishti going to the airport and abir bringing her back 

In kunal's birth truth it was more about misht and abir's misunderstandings 

In baba track it was more about mishti's abandonment issues and her confusion on revealing the truth to abir , and so less of abir's thoughts on baba and the truth 

In mishti's shaadi , it's about everyone except mishti 🤣🤣  

Its karma yaar , sabke track ki limelight mishti ne li hai 😆 Ab mishti ke track ki limelight baaki sab lenge 🤣

Sahi kaya. Progressive show, concept based show, feminism sab gaya tel lene 😆

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jaise BP aur abir ke anger  control karne ki ek limit hoti hai 😆😆 Vaise nannu ke anger control karne ki ek limit hogi 😆😆 sabka alag alag level hota hai na control karne ka ...

Even abir ans mishti have slapped kunal multiple times ...😆😆 that dosent mean they have "anger" issues 😆 , it's just their anger emotions got triggered

True!! Lol

And Abir tells Nishant that his fiancé doesn’t love him but loves abir. So Nishant probably doesn’t want to let go off Mishti that easily. Abir also wasting time in clarifying who loves who instead of saying why he broke up and why he wants Mishti back now. 

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ok reposting it from another thread.. just my thought on their gol gol talk.. 😆

i was so frustrated that why cant they talk directly but then one thing for sure is abir is not gonna say the truth to mishti as he once said i dont wanna make any excuse for my mistake, he wants to make it up to mish but doesnt wanna make meenu blackmail as an excuse... this is just my understanding smiley36 thats why he didnt say the truth to kuhu too... 

he is slowly realizing every mistake of his, he is seeing the depth of it in every situation... yesterday he accepted him not including mishti n took decision of break up alone was wrong... but but but he is not at all aware on how to handle this its very complicated situation..

remember the first hide n seek episode of mishbir... Abir said upar wale send each other to help each other... he even thanked her at end for helping him in solving his problem... they never talked directly i agree with you their way of communication is always gol gol and they draw strength from each other... 

so i think here too Abir is lost n he needs mishti to guide him on how to handle the situation so only he went to her as a friend, stranger to get advice... he dont know how to approach her for forgiveness, how to get her back, how to solve parul problem... now she is someone else's fiance even if he knew she still loves him he is not a person to pursue someone else's fiance thats so not like abir today meenu too said once he is married to the girl of her choice he wont go after another girl(mishti) same way he wont want to go behind mish after roka happened.. i think thats also a reason they are not showing abir talking to mish to clear MU... first he needs to solve this shaadi issue maybe thats why he is talking to nishant first... the end dialogue rather than being emotional he needs to think right is for everything i feel... 

he has indirectly helped mishti too... she always draws her strength from him by his shayari before now its not there and this bangle is similar to pendant like pali said to give her a path... she is now following what family is saying n trying to move on from abir... she is slowing accepting everything but she doesnt think if this is right or not.. today she saw her family happy and convinced herself that this is what is giving them happiness so she is right... now abir is giving her strength and said back her words to her keep your sach with you the bangle.. she only said go by facts so he is also asking her to do the same... but what is truth is still hidden from her, once its clear this will help her to decide and fight for abir with the strength he gave today.. 

PS: sorry for the long post,... got a better idea after watching second time... even i dont know if i made sense with what all i said.. smiley36

Diya, I so agree with you. After watching yesterday’s episode couple more time I was able to understand their gol gol battein. 

@bold  At this point even if abir tells everyone that the reason for breakup was Kunal’s birth truth/BB blackmailing, Mishti will understand but Mahs can ask him well what if it happens again? And it’s already happening BB is in no mood to accept Mishti as bahu. So makers are trying to re-create old moments. They are trying to show abir has learned from his past mistakes. I just wish they slow down this shaadi track though. 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh deepi you should know 😆 Taking limelight in someone else's track is always our show's usp 🤣

Like in kuku shaadi , it was more about mishti going to the airport and abir bringing her back 

In kunal's birth truth it was more about misht and abir's misunderstandings 

In baba track it was more about mishti's abandonment issues and her confusion on revealing the truth to abir , and so less of abir's thoughts on baba and the truth 

In mishti's shaadi , it's about everyone except mishti 🤣🤣  

Its karma yaar , sabke track ki limelight mishti ne li hai 😆 Ab mishti ke track ki limelight baaki sab lenge 🤣

yeh sahi hai yaar 🤣