shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Have car, can't drive!
   By: Tushar Joshi
   January 10, 2007

Chhavi Hussein

It's been four months since Chhavi Hussein bought herself a spanking new Tata Safari Dicor LX. But the actress is afraid to hit the roads with the car. The reason? She hasn't received the papers required to drive the car.

Purchased from Han Motors on Link Road, Andheri; Chhavi got the delivery of the car on September 3, a day before her birthday.

Bad service

Says Chhavi, "It's ridiculous that I get my car but not the papers required to take it on the road. I haven't even got the RC book that's mandatory to keep in the car in the event of a checking."

Both Chhavi and her husband Mohit have been pursuing the company staff to get the paper work done ASAP.

"What irritates me the most is that they have been rude and are least concerned about our worries. First, I was told the papers would arrive in two days. Later, I was told that they had some problems with Tata Motors, which is why the delay was happening."

Even though she's been driving the car, Chhavi is afraid the cops might fine her for not carrying the necessary documents.

"What if someone asks me whose car this is? I wont have anything to prove it's mine!"

Worried about Mohit taking the car out late in the night, she says, "He keeps going to the studio for post production on his film. A lot of times, there is nakabandi on the roads. If he gets caught he will be unnecessarily held up, that too for someone else's mistake."

Chhavi says that if everyone else owning a car had similar problems, she might have understood. "I know people who own the same model but have no issues whatsoever. So why should we suffer? I tried to call the guys again last week, but no one answers the phone.

As a consumer, it's highly irritating when you pay up for something and don't receive proper service. They shouldn't have taken our money if they couldn't deliver."

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/january/149862.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello98 thumbnail
Thank you for the info...so Chavvi in the news again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wish Halz was here...HALIMA YOU ARE BEING MISSED SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
memsaab thumbnail
EK Aur masala..

frankly I was not reading the article but seeing Chhvi's clothes..wondering.. it goes shorter everytime I see her in a news... hmmmm will check after a year.. 😉
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: memsaab

EK Aur masala..

frankly I was not reading the article but seeing Chhvi's clothes..wondering.. it goes shorter everytime I see her in a news... hmmmm will check after a year.. 😉

😆

what a way to start my morning!!!!!chavi bashing!

no projects in hand...so display some flesh and complain about others....to stay in the news..that seems to be Chavi's motto...and of course brag...barg and brag..

next when the car papers arrive ...we will have to bear another article ..Chavi posing with the car....flashing some more leg...

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Well said Mona, one more article is expected when the papers arrives. She doesnt have much to tell otherwise so......... 😆LOL]

Halz would have loved this article, missing her.   
mona05 thumbnail
missing Halz as well..never mind when she comes back..we can expect some super bashing on these posts!!! 😉
harsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: memsaab

EK Aur masala..

Hahaha.....Exactly my views yaar...i was also watching her clothes for long....😆😆 Then i read the article n she saying the employees r rude makes me laugh....Where was the softness of her when she acted in TD n troubled my Rupu n the cast n crew of TD by throwing tantrums......?😡🤢 Chaviji...aap employees ki rudeness ki baath math keejiye....pehle aap soft nature ko apnaayiye......then complaint on others.....

Thanks for the article.........😊

mona05 thumbnail
she looks cheap ...putting herself on display...

harsy , wellsaid...
this is pot calling the kettle black...after all Chavi's rude and petty tantrums in TD...
hello98 thumbnail
Great fun...the forum is waking up again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mona05 thumbnail
Chavi bashing is always fun 😆