Guddan takes 4 year leap - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

I think we are having too much expectations from this crap show!

Well though I did feel Akshan's baby is alright, idk if that is what will happen. 

There is no concrete proof that Akshan's unborn baby is unharmed, but i m surprised a lot of ppl think Akshan's baby is fine. I havent seen today's epi but from what i see from fanpages (just 3-4 posts) there isnt any indication yet that Akshan's baby is alright.

I m not much attached to shows, hindi shows toh bilkul nahi, idk why I had to be attached to this show, aur koyi show nahi mila kya mujhe!

If only I could rewind time and never even watch this show, itna tension se dur rehti 😌

I never thought I would say this but isse acha ekta maaye ke shows hai, at least itna crime toh promote kiya nahi hota

What I felt really bad is that Guddan took all those promises and when she met with accident, first thing she did was to request god to save her child, and worse part is her child wasnt killed in the accident but murdered by forced abortion, this itself promotes so much negativity, as if being negative is most powerful thing ever!

I would take back all these words if Akshan's unborn child survived and the abortion didnt happen but this doesnt seem the case. But can anyone tell me why you think Akshan's child is fine?! There doesnt seem any indication of that anymore.

@bold nw toh m 110 per sure the baby is fine...

Baby and marriage r biggest suspense of d leap....whch vl b reveald later...

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

@bold nw toh m 110 per sure the baby is fine...

Baby and marriage r biggest suspense of d leap....whch vl b reveald later...

i would say we shld keep our expectations low.

right now i have zero expectations.

and looks like I misunderstood one of the insta stories(of guddan n durga) , so sorry for that 😅why did they even had to bring this abortion track?!

right now i dont have issues with seperation, my biggest issue is why they killed off akshan's unborn baby that too a week after alisha's death and also what i said in my prev message it really gives a misleading message to viewers. 

right now one song is playing in my mind and that is baada pachtaoge that is for watching this show.

more than the show i was attached to akshan, i knew the show will mess up at some point, but what i didnt know is that it will mess up this badly.

trust me no fan is happy with that. 

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

need to gather my thought some more but i will say if the baby isn't there anymore, this is actually kind of disgusting to show on screen. Even Ekta doesn't go that low. forced abortion is not something to do a drama about. 

jmoyee200 thumbnail

After ..entry of A vootni...cvs makes AJ dumb...we lost our Old Bold AJ..... missing Akshan charm...

Now....Guddan ko Devi banane ke liya Akshat ko Fool bana diya makers ne..just for Antara cvs Spoil the GTNHP show and AJ Character ....

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

on a side note, i think revti turns back to positive. 

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

on a side note, i think revti turns back to positive. 

i am only confident about d baby....

samzaheer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

AJ is gonna be a more older man after leap 😂🤣

Jammy123 thumbnail

Iam feeling very bad this time 😔😞

Sangitaluthra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Jammy123]

Iam feeling very bad this time 😔😞

[/QUOTEInstead of showing this marriage they could bring in an accident track and assumed of any of the leads then leap but marriage track is height of cheapness,A criminal is roaming free and winning AJ too,I curse my love ,my loyalty for AJS character,And after leap what reasons they will have to reunite them when no integrity will be left in their relation