Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know if he is tv mafia or not can't react to half rumour but I have seen his Twitter he has supported asim and in one unseen when paras was making fun of asim he told about asim he has understood the game.

I still feel the whole sidnaaz thing is to not make sana rashmi competitor as what I have observed is rashmi is now only one in the house who doesn't has love connection.

All the other girl like madhurima,mahira and sana has connection where as vikas has already spoiled zariawala game and aarti is like doormat.

So there is all the weak girls compare to rashmi if sana becomes alone she can be toughest competitor to rashmi 

Mark my word this whole plan is to make rashmi winner as more then rashmi koena and bagga were stronger they got eliminated only now Rashmi is left.

Channel favouring shukla is to give sympathy to Rashmi all angels have been created and manipulated in favour of Rashmi and they are soothing shukla ego to make him more villan.

If they were so against rashmi why show to people what is she talking about the biased .

The whole concept as Vikas told in his interview is contestant vs chanel 

It's not contestant vs contestant 

That's the reason Vikas told asim has understood the game 

• Asim and sana has both been manipulated to be with shukla in asim case he didn't fall for manipulation where as in sana case she has fallen into manipulation.

I don't think vikas or any on can make or break anyone career . Salman looks impressed with asim now a days more then sana and finally it's all business colors is earning good by asim.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vikas is promoting Sid and Sana on his SM.  He probably wanted more from Asim which he never got! Vikas feels rejected and taking badla. Hes so used to having boys under his control but this ones different VG. You lost Priyanka and u will never get Asim as your toy boy!

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Vikas is promoting Sid and Sana on his SM.  He probably wanted more from Asim which he never got! Vikas feels rejected and taking badla. Hes so used to having boys under his control but this ones different VG. You lost Priyanka and u will never get Asim as your toy boy!

But he got Luv to spite Priyank.