Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

lanat ho aisi dormats p

Yep - and us-se zyaada lanat uss aadmi pe joh kisike baat karne pe bhi rok tok lagaye apne ravvaiye se - and for a frikking game show. Aadmi itna insecure, hateful aur controlling hain - in a game - toh life mein kya hi hoga. Rashmi doesn’t even have to try - jaisi bhi hain, uss POS se toh better hi hain - and he proves that on a daily basis. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheLastCarnival

Hey SP 🤗 Abhi bhi dekh rahe ho? 😆 Am following Deylicious for most of the updates and then sometimes find bits and pieces on Twitter. Nothing seems to have changed. Still a heavily biased show and will continue to remain so. Agar galti se koi interesting hota hain then they beat that person into submission by berating him/her on Weekends. Caught some clips of Rash-Asim-Vishal and that trio seems to be having fun. But apparently all that gets telecast on the show is aggressive foreplay/assault. Or whatever it is. 🤔 

Kuch discussion karne layak bacha hi nahi honestly. So not bothering to watch even though am done with my exam now. 

Hey P! Congrats on being done with the exam! 

Nope - not watching - stopped recently. But meri DDT ki aadat nahi jaati - so read updates and discuss. And yeah - all there is to discuss is the cringeworthy and puke worthy toxicity served as a legendary “romance”, and the unbelievable bias. 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Doggy love making🤢

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SP2684

Hey P! Congrats on being done with the exam! 

Nope - not watching - stopped recently. But meri DDT ki aadat nahi jaati - so read updates and discuss. And yeah - all there is to discuss is the cringeworthy and puke worthy toxicity served as a legendary “romance”, and the unbelievable bias. 

I know what you mean. Like even though am not watching, every once in 2 days I check the gifs to know what's happening. And I construct it differently in my head 😎 Much cooler that way. Khoon bhi kam jalana padta hain thanks to Raam and Chinga Ji. 😆

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This Sunday would’ve been the finale right? Gosh if only! 

I think I’m gonna say goodbye soon guys lol. Might give it one more week - If this lousy Gupta endorsed sleaziness continues, I’m out! 🤢 😂