Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ephemeral

Arti - Mujhe abhi life enjoy karni hai. Travel karna hai, ghar pe rehna hai, bacche paida karne hai. Naam ho gaya ab, pehle bhi tha mujhe bhi log jaante the Krushna ki vajah se bhi jaante the. Kahin to successful houn taaki jab aap 50 saal ke ho to log bolein aap ek acchi ma thi. Mera humesha se yahi tha. Main ambitious kabhi bhi nahi thi. 

Vishal - Ye decision bohot badi cheez hai. Leke usko chodhna... 

Arti - Mai chodhne vaalon me se hoon nahi. 

Vishal - Jab time aayega to lena. 

Arti - Mera dil keh raha hai time aa gaya. 

Vishal - Darshakon Arti ko housewife banna hai koi accha ladka ho to batao. 

Arti- Agar maine 25 saal me shaadi kar li hoti to mai doormat jaisi hoti. Itni emotionally weak hoon na main. Abhi Sana kaise bolti hai? Mai bhi vaisi hi thi isiliye mai usse connect karti hoon. 

Vishal - Kisi ke liye bhi emotionally bankrupt hona sahi nahi hai. 

Arti - Jo aapse pyaar karta hai vo aisa hone ho nahi dega, aapka bank bharta rahega. 

Le sigh. Oh Aarti how naive are you. Vishal is right; you cannot become emotionally bankrupt for someone else nor can you expect someone else to fill your bank. You are responsible for fulfilling your own bank and your own life. This idea that someone else is your better half or needed to complete you is wrong. 

If I can’t complete myself, if I can’t make myself happy, if I am not accountable and responsible  for myself then I’m not ready to be in a relationship. 

Traditionally people used to think two halves come together to make a whole. I subscribe to the idea that two complete people come together to create an amazing team and that is marriage. 

Anyywhoooooo just my 2 cents लोल 

What I really wanted to know was can you vote many times? I’m voting online and it keeps saying thanks For your vote (or something) and I can go back to the voting page and it’s letting me vote again. 

Also where do I see extra tadkas? 

Edited by SimsNaiken - 4 years ago
Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

Le sigh. Oh Aarti how naive are you. Vishal is right; you cannot become emotionally bankrupt for someone else nor can you expect someone else to fill your bank. You are responsible for fulfilling your own bank and your own life. This idea that someone else is your better half or needed to complete you is wrong. 

If I can’t complete myself, if I can’t make myself happy, if I am not accountable and responsible  for myself then I’m not ready to be in a relationship. 

Traditionally people used to think two halves come together to make a whole. I subscribe to the idea that two complete people come together to create an amazing team and that is marriage. 

Anyywhoooooo just my 2 cents लोल 

What I really wanted to know was can you vote many times? I’m voting online and it keeps saying thanks For your vote (or something) and I can go back to the voting page and it’s letting me vote again. 

Also where do I see extra tadkas? 

Look them up on youtube.

Some channel (forgot the name) posts extra tadka vids daily.

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Feel it Sana 🤢

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

extra tadka

Sana arti convo

Rashmi ko sid ki wajah se ignore karna parhta hai😒

lanat ho aisi dormats p

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

so cute na 

khullam khulla ***kareinge hum dono

besharmi ki hadein paar kareinge hum dono

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

extradose ka update please

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monumalhotra

extradose ka update please

Asim ka kuch nhi tha aaj...

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Madhu is ⭐️. At least Iss karan usse nikale na this week. Hope it's paras, Mahira ka Phir Mazaa ayega. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B7GEKIyFC52/?igshid=1blwy27c2yg9g

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: garima22

Asim ka kuch nhi tha aaj...

Thanks yaar 

Bb is worse day by day

Depressing to watch biased bb