Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Dangal performed coz it was a good film....Thugs failed coz it was crap...simple...if srk makes jhms,zero then no rw and lw together also can make the films hit 😆

Who is talking about JHMS/Zero. Look at Lallu's movies. Right-left launde lapande... bhai ko big screen mein dekh ke bheeg ne jaate the. Ab kattar RW launde lapande nahin jaate. Ya public review mein STORY nahin hai bolte hai. Asal mein Bhai se ab woh nahin bheegte. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

people voting for BJP were condemned all over social media, so that is the moment, this incident lost its direction, and became a BJP/Congress or Left/Right thing.

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

So anyone who didn't "stand-up" for these reverse watermelons is spineless? Wah re Brothelwood!

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Brands are not afraid anymore ! WOW!

🤣

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Why is Masand even writing a blind on this 😑? 

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don’t get this forcing people to talk ..arey bhai uski marzi just like how we aam admi decide on what,when where to talk and ignore uninterested...did this mahaan masand gave his 2 cents on the ongoing issue or any other political issues for that matter ? 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

This can't be Akshay. Wouldn't they call him a superstar too even though he's a second-stringer? 

Not only that, he's not spineless. Spineless means that you believe in something but can't stand up for it because you are scared. Akshay is an opportunist bhakt who is making his movies work by sucking up to the right wing in spite of being a Canadian. 

Akshay does not care about the student cause. He is on the government's side. 

This is most likely Ranveer. A-list, probably supports the same thing as Deepika, but knows it's not smart to speak up. He needs to keep on hugging Modi to keep himself and his wife safe.

how about BIG B... 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Only left is right 😆

Saina prefer right to spineless ,Deepika prefer left to women with balls

Fascism runs in left blood

Hypocrisy and fascism thy name is left ideology in India. 

Sunflower234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

#Boycott Microsoft 🤪

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The Sadak actor is the latest Bollywood star to speak against the issue of CAA and NRC.

While speaking at a conference organized in opposition to the moves by the Indian governments, Pooja Bhatt said, “Our silence will not save us and neither will the government's. The ruling party has actually united us”.

“Students (protesting against CAA-NRC) are giving us the message that it's time to raise our voices. We will not stop until we are heard loud and clear. Dissent is the greatest form of patriotism," she said.

She further added: “I implore our leaders to listen to the voices that have risen in the country. The women in India, at Shaheen Bagh and Lucknow... We’ll not stop until we are heard loud and clear. I’d implore people to speak up more. I don’t support CAA & NRC as it divides my house”.

The event was set up in South Mumbai by Parcham Foundation and We the People of Maharashtra to preach the masses about the ongoing protests against CAA-NRC in the state.