Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Even the anchor was shocked ...lol...khud hi admit kar liya

Mazze ki baat ye hai ki phir bhi koi arrest nahi hua😆

Some Hindu Rakshak grp has also accepted responsibility.

Its like they are fighting for credits now😆

They are inspired by Rowdy Rathore: Silent hoja, warna main violent ho jaunga😆

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

I Highly doubt this is possible..I don't like Deepika and this whole theory is too far stretched even by a haters standards.

PS: ERR why are people attacking @njs she had a doubt and she opened the topic ðŸ¤“

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Arey Kangoli ka comment agaya.🤣

She said 'My sister believes Deepika can be a mediocre actor'🤣 Iss baar shez thrown Kangu under the bus🤣

While I have nothing to say abt the comment itself, but Kangoli have found another way to be in news n support bjp

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

India will deffo turn into naazi Germany under the rule of hitlers... 

What exactly did JNU did to get them termed as anti national? That they don't support current governments policies n they were against it?

Talking against them is now talking against nation

Then there is IT cell ready with thier fake HINDUON se aazadi slogan n bhakts ready to gulp it down... 

@This was the same institution where the slogans of bharat tere tukde honge, insha allah were raised and students were chanting it proudly. Isn't it enough to call someone an anti nationalist? And this is just one example. Try doing the same in China, Russia, Iran and for that matter in Pakistan, let's see what action is taken on such people. Yahan to bas anti national hi bol rahe h. If the protest was about attack against JNU students, why the placards of Free Kashmir were raised? You saw it or should I post the pic? I am living in J&K, jogging between Jammu and Kashmir coz of work and noone better than the people here can tell you how we feel and what we want. Who gave this ANTI-NATIONAL cum a pervert (talking about Kanhaiya Kumar who was standing along side DP) the right to talk on our behalf? This is my problem with JNU people.

@underlined I voted for current govt and even I'm not a fan of it's every policy. I am not a blind supporter and I criticize them too but me apni padhai aur kaam chod k sadak pe pathar leke nahi utar jati aur definitely I'm not creating a problem of general public. I have posted articles and have criticized the govt and have written to them too and luckily I have got a reply as well commending my thoughts for the country. What I'm saying is there's a way of protesting and criticizing a govt.

Also people calling current govt Nazi have no bloody idea how life was under Nazi rule. I request all those people to go and have a thorough read about Germany under Hitler, then the same people would be thankful for having born in India and ruled by current govt.

Quoting this from other thread(the thread has been locked), couldn't help replying.