Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kankabhor

It doesn't matter if she has done it for movie promotion or just going where tides are flowing. What matters is she was there. The biggest superstars SRK, Amir, Salman and big B even after tide flow havent said a single thing. 

Even Ajay has movie but he did not say anything for his movie promotions.

She would've also stayed in home if her movie that's also about protest against authority was not releasing in a few days. She needed it more than the Khans, Bachchans do.

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago

It doesn't matter if she has done it for movie promotion or just going where tides are flowing. What matters is she was there. The biggest superstars SRK, Amir, Salman and big B even after tide flow havent said a single thing. 

The thing is aaj ke din mein its not in the actors’ benefit to take the minority’s side....That's why they stayed away because they didn’t want to rattle their majority fans! Deepika could’ve just made some vague social media post if she wanted to draw some mileage out of this but she actually showed up in person- this is called showing some spunk...Yes definitely Kudos to her! 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

behti ganga me haath dubona. plus film ka promotion bhi ho gaya.

just how kareena swara and ponam used rape to increase publicity for their stupid film.

although dp is much better than them. at least she doesn't speak half baked shit about politics and makes way better films than them.

humdekhenge thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Gauged where the tide is flowing then jumped. Kudos. 

But zaroori tha. We needed one a lister. Sonam swara weren’t cutting it. Mutually beneficial hoga. But ill take the benefit. I’m so glad. I’m so glad. 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Wow I never thought the big stars will dodge the dinner invitations and end up at the protest grounds. 😲

Film toh janta ko hi dekhni hai na? RW bots ko nahin. And right now janta is against the ruling party and their tyranny. 

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zoinks

She would've also stayed in home if her movie that's also about protest against authority was not releasing in a few days. She needed it more than the Khans, Bachchans do.

But going there and standing with students certainly boost the confidence of protesters. As I said it doesn't matter if it is for movie promotion. she publicly stated her stand by going there which matters the most. In today's time, there is a high risk that it might affect her movie in a negative way. 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

dude let me tell u salmon is modi's friend. he has criminal charges against him remember? ? he cant have bad blood with govt.🤔😔

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Whatever be the circumstances, it’s a bold decision to be at JNU. Earlier today her sister also tweeted in solidarity with JNU!

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

The thing is aaj ke din mein its not in the actors’ benefit to take the minority’s side....That's why they stayed away because they didn’t want to rattle their majority fans! Deepika could’ve just made some vague social media post if she wanted to draw some mileage out of this but she actually showed up in person- this is called showing some spunk...Yes definitely Kudos to her! 

Now the issue is not minority one... Majority of India is against the govt.. Bt I'm glad she is the first A lister to step in.. Now bollywood bakra gang will follow one by one! 

GumGum thumbnail

But going there and standing with students certainly boost the confidence of protesters. As I said it doesn't matter if it is for movie promotion. she publicly stated her stand by going there which matters the most. In today's time, there is a high risk that it might affect her movie in a negative way. 

Deepu nahin toh koi aur A-lister would have joined in a few days. As I said the Tide is there. And last night's BW filled protest campaign  made many people's eyes moist.

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago