Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lets be active here more waise be forum is anti shukla..atleast we can share our thoughts here ðŸ˜Š

pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It seems Sid is planning something..I want Sid to now treat Sana like a friend and completely be neutral towards her..its sickning watching him being hurt and pissed with her behaviour..she is a torture to another level..and I really did not like the way Sana said mujhe tu tere level pe mat la..batao tere aur Rashmi ke bare mein..she was so insensitive..hope Sid learns a lesson and avoids her as much as possible.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pinks0986

It seems Sid is planning something..I want Sid to now treat Sana like a friend and completely be neutral towards her..its sickning watching him being hurt and pissed with her behaviour..she is a torture to another level..and I really did not like the way Sana said mujhe tu tere level pe mat la..batao tere aur Rashmi ke bare mein..she was so insensitive..hope Sid learns a lesson and avoids her as much as possible.

Agree.. Sid under thoughts n evident on his face. Hope he be neutral with everyone who r in talking terms with him. I want him to enjoy his remaining days. 

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinks0986

Did she really said that?Cant she wait till show end?

I dont know She is spoiling his chance with her childhish act.Hope today scenes are better and Madhu is in action with SID..was really getting bored with SG

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We Sid Fans need to be more active here..

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Did she really said that?Cant she wait till show end?

I dont know She is spoiling his chance with her childhish act.Hope today scenes are better and Madhu is in action with SID..was really getting bored with SG

She said will reveal urs n R past then it will hurt u. Which didnt went well with Sid. 

I feel SG understands everything like Sid said in one wkv. but acts childish. 

Sday she was talking matured with R gang then wen trying back to Sid was talking like child. 

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

We Sid Fans need to be more active here..

Yes but now old member also not coming 

nisha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Yes but now old member also not coming 

arthi🤗

m here.. ðŸ¤—

nisha26 thumbnail

Sid doesn't like paras's advice too😆

it's such a relief🤣

nisha26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

She said will reveal urs n R past then it will hurt u. Which didnt went well with Sid. 

I feel SG understands everything like Sid said in one wkv. but acts childish. 

Sday she was talking matured with R gang then wen trying back to Sid was talking like child. 

she is very clever.. sid usse dur rhe to hi badhiya hai. but ye sidnaz wali chij baith gyi lagta hai dono ke dimaag me