Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

I have this grave feeling that its Rishi only who dies.. may be this stupid Ankit in his greed and sheer stupidity ends up killing him ðŸ¤”.. thus for now this Rishi Maya truth gets buried till future time 

Nahi! I want Rishi around! But Rishi dieing makes it easy for MJ to manipulate RuAn into engagement

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

I was struck by Rudra's line in precap where he said you put me in the same situation again. Why did he say same? Because of MayRi hug? Or because of falling in love again..?😕

Maybe both. Or maybe falling in love and letting his guard fall only to be vulnerable to heartbreak again?

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

IKR. Was asking the joking answer😆

She was crying that it dint last too long ðŸ˜†... 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

She was crying that it dint last too long ðŸ˜†... 

Not to be inappropriate, but this sounds inappropriate🤣

NamuVyas thumbnail

I was struck by Rudra's line in precap where he said you put me in the same situation again. Why did he say same? Because of MayRi hug? Or because of falling in love again..?😕

I think for falling for someone again..  he said what he was running away all this years..now situation has brought it back in front of him.. that's being in love only..

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I have this grave feeling that its Rishi only who dies.. may be this stupid Ankit in his greed and sheer stupidity ends up killing him ðŸ¤”.. thus for now this Rishi Maya truth gets buried till future time 

Nandini or Rajeev may also die. She sent Nandini away, her weakness with Rajeev, who went weak and gave away her shares. Ankit had seen Nandini and Rajeev leave.

NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Not to be inappropriate, but this sounds inappropriate🤣

Arey I hope they give ample time to the scene today.. I dont want anything else to eat the episode.. I dont want Ananya rishi also.. somehow the fact that they pop in all the time bothers me ðŸ¤¬

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Nandini or Rajeev may also die. She sent Nandini away, her weakness with Rajeev, who went weak and gave away her shares. Ankit had seen Nandini and Rajeev leave.

I guess she is talking with context to the funeral

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Arey I hope they give ample time to the scene today.. I dont want anything else to eat the episode.. I dont want Ananya rishi also.. somehow the fact that they pop in all the time bothers me ðŸ¤¬

They are like teachers who come to snatch your paper before the time is up😆

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

I guess she is talking with context to the funeral

I was also talking in that context..  There is scope that they would be attacked, since they are alone (w/o Maya) and "weak". Also ANkit spotted them leave.