MayRa/ShivJen DT #12 "Khaas Baat Insaan Mein Nahi,Nazar Mein Hoti Hai" - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

Nandini or Rajeev may also die. She sent Nandini away, her weakness with Rajeev, who went weak and gave away her shares. Ankit had seen Nandini and Rajeev leave.

Naah re what I was thinking was.. at some point Ankit will have to expose Maya.. he has her pics.. but he is stupidly attacking Maya and rishi is hampering his plans too.. amidst something if rishi dies then ankit also will be in trouble with MJ and he will vanish.. 

Rishi dying will break everyone's heart frankly.. may be Rudra will start joining dots later.. 

Why I was saying is that kangan posted a pic today also in white dress.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

🤣🤣

Bechare agar kabhi sunenge to has has kar mar jayege😆

I wish they never read it, that's all I can hope to be on safer side😆 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Maybe both. Or maybe falling in love and letting his guard fall only to be vulnerable to heartbreak again?

Probably. The precaps are misleading..

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

They are like teachers who come to snatch your paper before the time is up😆

U wont believe the amount of disturbance I have in my house to watch the episodes..🤬

Starting with kids playing and constantly talking..I am like sshh sshh every 2 mins 🤣

Then my husband has million questions, why he why she between the dialogues..

If nothing else the channel relay itself sucks most of the time..

I have to watch the epi again online to feel satisfied 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

I think for falling for someone again..  he said what he was running away all this years..now situation has brought it back in front of him.. that's being in love only..

He is scared to fall in love, equates it with death. Now kiss and death are happening together..

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Naah re what I was thinking was.. at some point Ankit will have to expose Maya.. he has her pics.. but he is stupidly attacking Maya and rishi is hampering his plans too.. amidst something if rishi dies then ankit also will be in trouble with MJ and he will vanish.. 

Rishi dying will break everyone's heart frankly.. may be Rudra will start joining dots later.. 

Why I was saying is that kangan posted a pic today also in white dress.

I don't want Rishi to die 😭 I want to see more of Rajat's performance. He's already blossoming in this brief time.

Armu4eva thumbnail

When nandini returns to ask if Rudra proposed..  

Auntyji yahan baat aage nikal chuki hai 😆

Was Maya mentioning that Rudra saare kaam mujhse hi karwata hai.. 🤣

Aacha hai Nandini ne ye nahi pucha KISS KISS tara ke kaam karvata hai.. smiley37

Armu4eva thumbnail

Aaj kuch meetha wala OS ho jae☺️