MayRa/ShivJen DT #12 "Khaas Baat Insaan Mein Nahi,Nazar Mein Hoti Hai" - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Yes, she was his gf since college.. Who was Antara then? How many gfs did he have?

Oh man! This is getting so complicated.

I guess Antara and MJ were dating and she was besties with Diya, but Diya and MJ started having a affair behind her back and Anatra got married to MJ so Diya somehow convinced her to let her in the house as a kiraydaar😆

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rudra is stupid for sure, But I don't think he deserves to ge bashed.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

I guess Antara and MJ were dating and she was besties with Diya, but Diya and MJ started having a affair behind her back and Anatra got married to MJ so Diya somehow convinced her to let her in the house as a kiraydaar😆

MJ is such a loser 🤬

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I wont come again. Bye guys. See ya

It was nice meeting you all

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tiaraa

wait...why?

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And sorry if i had ever hurt anyone unintentionally 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Hello Mandy, Shibani here🤗

Hey Shibani ðŸ¤— glad to make your acquaintance ðŸ¤—

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Here we meet again! Hi, Mandy. Myself Razia. Welcome to MayRa's world.

I also think she was pregnant. Her situation looked exactly like that. 

Ananya was saying that only. But like a fool, he said he'll never which he'll definitely do😆

Hi Razia ðŸ¤— were u in BP forum before or in KHKT? If Maya was pregnant it’s so horrible what happened with her. There’s this novel I read a long time ago. Also happens to be one of my fav. It’s called Rage of Angels. Not exactly the same scenario but something slightly similar. There the heroine will be in love with a married guy who is in a loveless marriage bound more by responsibilities. The hero is a decent guy. His wife manipulates the whole situation by convincing the heroine that she believes divorcing her husband will be the right thing for everyone since he loves the heroine and not her. The heroine at first is happy to think her lover’s wife is broad minded enough to understand her husband never loves her and she continues her relationship with the hero. Meanwhile the wife manipulates the hero into believing she genuinely wants to unite him with the heroine but before that she wants him to make love to her one last time. When the heroine finds out she is pregnant she is happy thinking this is a new phase of her life and she wants to share it with the hero but then she meets the wife who tells her she is pregnant too. And since the hero is contesting in elections he cannot leave his pregnant wife and she reveals her true colours to the heroine. Heartbroken the heroine walks out of the hero’s life knowing what his political career means to him. 

Here what might have happened is maybe MJ took a fancy to Maya. But Maya might have resisted him thinking he is a married man. Antara to please MJ might have fooled Maya into believing her marriage is falling apart and MJ loves her and wants to be with her. Maya being the naive girl she was back then buys this lie and falls in MJ’s trap. Once MJ finds out Maya is pregnant he obviously wants her to get rid of the baby since she was just a fling to him. When Maya refuses that’s when the true colours of everybody gets revealed. MJ brutally assaults her to kill her and their unborn child. This is just my theory given MJ was the lover. 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: KritXi

Arsh here ðŸ¤—

Hey Arsh ðŸ¤—