The Theme Of the Story Is- Family, Love & Hatred.

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The Theme Of the Story Is- Family, Love, & Hatred.

Family, love, and hatred--- all this is the teaser of Maya’s new book!! Rudra declared that it was all a PR tactic to give a realistic vibe to the story to create much-needed hype. But he was unaware of the fact that she is really writing the relation related script in her own way based on their lives.

'Everything has changed completely, in a blink of an eye. Before I can even open my eyes and see, there is an unreachable distance between me and you. So far I was in my dreams, now I am in pitch darkness, but both times, I have been left all alone in the event of bidding farewells. Who is the author, who are all behind the roles of this story? We will never know about this and the mystery stays forever. I believed and planned everything like us but now I am standing alone. I am surrounded by everyone but everything I see is loneliness. What is the blunder I have made, where did I hasten? What is this struggle that I couldn't cross?' -- Rudra struggled to find an answer.

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them Rudra. You cant live with them, can't live without them. Family ties mean that no matter how much you might want to run from your family, you can’t because of no plant be able to survive without roots.  Family is not an important thing to you, but it’s everything for your mother Antara irrespective of deceit and negligence she faced. It is right that we love in an open way, always giving unconditionally. Yet, my dear dopey lady, you are in the grip of an abusive relationship and you've become deaf to the advice of that who hold you like a treasure!

The memories she made with her family is everything for Maya---Hatred is such an abomination, a subversion of what should be good. We never see strong hatred except where love is betrayed or destroyed in a horrid manner. In the bleak landscape of hatred, there are always paths back to understanding and empathy, though sometimes they are bare threads in a vast wilderness of negative emotions.

“I didn’t give you the gift of love yet, but life gave me the gift of you Rudra--- What can I do? Hatred is all that is left in me. I buried the subtle feelings of love with my own hands, pushed the wet patch of that warmth into the soil with my eyes closed. I kissed them before the dirt-covered them and in that touch, love left my body forever! Without it all, I can focus on revenge. Suddenly I have caught in this paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more loveRudra! I don't care what's next, that's where I finish--”

For that, Rudra’s silent message was “I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment Maya. Not to hurt you but rather so you can finally understand how much you hurt me. Thus, to give me tough love you have to love me with your very soul” Rudra closed his eyes to hide his feelings.

Maya was looking at the vast sky with vexation…. “Hatred brought me to kill you and you to kill me MJ. Hatred climbs under our skin and pumps fear into our veins, switching off all parts of our mind that should protest. Hatred convinced us that others will come to harm those we love! My body lost its existence long ago. My mind shattered and the rest of me followed suit. Without the hatred, I'd die, there isn't any part of me that feels anything else. Without it, I'd be nothing, feel nothing, so why eat? Why sleep? Why continue to breathe? But I have the hate as my only companion in the wilderness you call existence. It is the fuel that keeps my heart pumping and brain ticking over. Revenge is coming. It's coming real soon, no one knows from which direction, from you or from me.--These undisclosed emotions, I see them like a flooding river flowing within me. Before the troubles, the river had been so clear you could see the smoothness of the surface underneath. But the ripples of sorrow transformed into a  gush of anger which started inundating and pushed me towards this bank of hatred. Within a few days the water will be calm again and so am I.”

At the time of the test, the family is best, Dadi thought like that and pressed her son to compromise with his son. When she couldn’t convince him with scolding, she bent him, reminding his past guilt.

Maya saw the courage of a soldier in Rudra, one who resolved to stay through the roughness of the challenges they faced together, then his tough love will be the thing that keeps her on the rails, heading towards a new destination with full speed. Is it love?

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it doesn't boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hope, always perseveres. Love never fails”  that is Ananya’s perspective towards love. Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones that would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what. It hurts if someone tells you they don’t love you, but it hurts more if they don’t tell you. Realize that Ananya!

The greatest predictor of future behavior is one’s past behavior. She never hated anyone,  guess that makes her a freak in this world. Even in betrayal, her mind seeks to understand their behavior from a compassionate point of view. Why did they do it? What is it about them that leads them to such a bad decision? The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering for Ananya is to forgive!

For Mj, family and friends are hidden treasures, keep them and enjoy their riches.  For him, a family is a business unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. “The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the freeman makes for himself by himself. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a business, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one to trade with!!!!”.--- You certainly going to face the loss, an irrevocable loss Mj!

Of course, families are complicated – these deep relationships can carry lots of baggage and hurt as well. Family quarrels are bitter things. They don't go according to any rules. They’re not like aches or wounds, they’re more like splits in the skin that won’t heal because there’s not enough material.

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Woww!!! This is so beautifully written... 

You are just fabulous!!

Loved reading it... ❤️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Fab as usula, but out of evrything, your dopey lady phrase is stuck with me like anything🤣 that's my new description of Anatara forever😆added this to the index thread😊

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Beautiful 😳❤️ I was almost missing reading your posts, and bam there you are!

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Another beautiful one I liked how you described them specially Ananya's one😳

Armu4eva thumbnail

Such beautiful words ur a wordsmith❤️

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Woww!!! This is so beautifully written... 

You are just fabulous!!

Loved reading it... ❤️

Thank you Nikki for liking this. 🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Fab as usual, but out of everything, your dopey lady phrase is stuck with me like anything🤣 that's my new description of Antara forever😆added this to the index thread😊

Thank you Shibani for the good words and adding this to the index thread.🤗

Ha ha ha, Antara's drowsy posture suited to that phrase, isn't it?😃

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Beautiful 😳❤️ I was almost missing reading your posts, and bam there you are!

Ohh , so sweet of you Tiara, thank you for your encouraging words.🤗

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Another beautiful one I liked how you described them specially Ananya's one😳

Thank you Razia for liking my writing style.🤗 Actually we can say that it is a love triangle between these four!!! Ananya is not only a friend to Rudra and Rishi, but she is also in a way a companion to both of them, has a special affinity with both. Though expressed her love openly to Rudra, she is by nature a compassionate friend to all of them! Thanks once again.😊