Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Beauty is subjective anyway. I don't find Hrithik Roshan all that good looking like he's made out to be! It's individual perspective.

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

Beauty is subjective anyway. I don't find Hrithik Roshan all the good looking like he's made out to be! It's individual perspective.

Exactly 

Tbh I dont find neither of Aamir Khan, Shah rukh khan nor Salman Khan ever  good looking, not now and not when they were young. 

Originally posted by: OspraYZod

Siddharth looks so dirty all the time and his that chaddi..i think sana bhi nahate nehi hey so they ek kambal ke niche fumble karke aur jo jor karte hey woh kar leta hey.  

Tum sach bolte ho

Btw nice to see a fellow Romil fan here β˜ΊοΈ

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

I don't know about guys but Jennifer Aniston is my all time fave. I have always had a childhood crush on Rachel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So just like Chandler I also say all the time " Can Jennifer be more attractive" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Jen aniston,britney in her prime, emma watson,penelope cruz, lily collins, jen lawrence,selena gomez and emilia clarke are all very good looking . 

In guys i think leo di caprio, brad pitt, justin Timberlake, charlie puth,shawn mendes are too handsome. And i have a thing for musicians more than actors. They are far more cool.

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

Jen aniston,britney in her prime, emma watson,penelope cruz, lily collins, jen lawrence,selena gomez and emilia clarke are all very good looking . 

In guys i think leo di caprio, brad pitt, justin Timberlake, charlie puth,shawn mendes are too handsome. And i have a thing for musicians more than actors. They are far more cool.

Young Leonardo Dicaprio in Titanic and early 2000s was an eye candy. Ryan Reynolds looks good too. 

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinagreat33

Young Leonardo Dicaprio in Titanic and early 2000s was an eye candy. Ryan Reynolds looks good too. 

Yes, reynolds and gosling both.πŸ€—

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You forgot Scarlett Johansson and Angelina Jolie in her prime (Mr and Mrs Smith period).

lifeiscool thumbnail

You forgot Scarlett Johansson and Angelina Jolie in her prime (Mr and Mrs Smith period).

Yes , jen Connelly too. All the jens are really good looking including jen winget .

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes , jen Connelly too. All the jens are really good looking including jen winget .

You know who I thought was someone who was gorgeous and beautiful in her prime? Catherine Zeta Jones 

lifeiscool thumbnail

You know who I thought was someone who was gorgeous and beautiful in her prime? Catherine Zeta Jones 

Yes , she's too good yr. I watched "the terminal", that movie is class apart. No one can beat tom hanks in acting. That was the first time i saw her. She's really good looking. Being a girl, i was in awe of her.