Sanjivani had got a lil BETTER !!!! 👍

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Looks like today's episode could be the game changer for Sanjivani !! Today's episode was quite related to medical field and an accident in which Dr Shashank lost his life was hell shocking !!!

Tho i still cant believe that a such a legendary Dr Shashank is dead. It must be a trp booster but the episode was quite good because the focus was on everyone.

I am a bit excited for upcoming episodes.

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RadhikaKaul

If Shashank is dead who wil watch ? Only 5 log on twitter with their fake ids ๐Ÿคฃ 0.8 trp also will soOn evaporate 

I swear !!! ๐Ÿคฃ I am sure this is just to boost the trp. Btw its 1.0 trp currently ๐Ÿค”

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wat a BS show with dunce producer n dud lead actors who have no chemistry  n male lead cant emote to save his life even yet he has some  females  Claiming to be fan following of him๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚ n now after getting lowest trp for so many months the dumb producer decides to do away with the best actor on the show n focus the retards more so that trp drops even more I guess ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช

Edited by Deepika18767 - 4 years ago
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I hope he hasn't actually left - and he might come back from the dead - unless he is upset the way Ekta was treated.

MochaQueen thumbnail

i dont want this show to end :( they still didnt show Roshni track and Rahul track

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Neonholic]

Looks like today's episode could be the game changer for Sanjivani !! Today's episode was quite related to medical field and an accident in which Dr Shashank lost his life was hell shocking !!!

Tho i still cant believe that a such a legendary Dr Shashank is dead. It must be a trp booster but the episode was quite good because the focus was on everyone.

I am a bit excited for upcoming episodes.

I hope he isnt dead hope he somehow rise from the dead๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. Bt letss see! 

Maybe part of some plan, maybe dont know... 

Hope he isnt dead.. hmm excited for next episodes. 

Edited by kindoer - 4 years ago
Deepika18767 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishan2003

I hope he hasn't actually left - and he might come back from the dead - unless he is upset the way Ekta was treated.

Ekta mata will never allow him to romance any other than her ๐Ÿคฃ this is a proven fact from ktlk days ๐Ÿค”

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika18767

Ekta mata will never allow him to romance any other than her ๐Ÿคฃ this is a proven fact from ktlk days ๐Ÿค”

what was her role in ktlk??

Deepika18767 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

what was her role in ktlk??

No role on screen but she did not allow mohnish to touch the female lead kritika kamra as she had some insecurity issue n constantly body doubles was used in all the romantic scenes that were only convos anyway but still even then body doubles of mohnish were there and no touching strictly 

The day he was replaced by sharad kelkar hug was shown between the leads n then full romance started there were many articles on this at the time saying that MB refused to hold the hand of kritika or do any romantic sequence in the presence of his wife who was mostly always on set ๐Ÿคข

Deepika18767 thumbnail

He will not be back im pretty sure๐Ÿ˜ค 

I guess the only way Ekta agreed to let him do whatever little bit of romance was shown with juhi was on the condition that her own romantic track would be shown in flashback or whatever bakwas it was supposed to be ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฎ seeing the shahi fan clubs Ekta must have burned ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ a n d when she was shown the door she made sure he quits too๐Ÿ’ฉ

Anyway their life their choice ๐Ÿ™

I doubt any TV producer casts MB after this n no one is interested to show him romancing Ekta mata bahl ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ 

Edited by Deepika18767 - 4 years ago