Users

Frequent Posters

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Hugh hugh work for Abhir ahead

Don't know what to call makers...

Episode want bad.. But.. It's just that Good or bad has stopped Making any difference

Aisa kya honi baki thi Uru???

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am a silent reader and a huge Mishbir fan. Today I can’t help but comment. Honestly, after all these misunderstandings and heartbreak Mishti should move on with Nishant for good. Because even if Misti forgives Abir in future and they get married, I really don’t see safe and secure future for mishti in RV house. Whereas with Nishant, she will have a simple and peaceful life. There is no love now but you can fall in love with time, it will be more like an arrange marriage.

But writers are going to make us accept Nishmish and then probably turn Nishant negative. 🤯

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

I am a silent reader and a huge Mishbir fan. Today I can’t help but comment. Honestly, after all these misunderstandings and heartbreak Mishti should move on with Nishant for good. Because even if Misti forgives Abir in future and they get married, I really don’t see safe and secure future for mishti in RV house. Whereas with Nishant, she will have a simple and peaceful life. There is no love now but you can fall in love with time, it will be more like an arrange marriage.

But writers are going to make us accept Nishmish and then probably turn Nishant negative. 🤯

At this point I feel this!! And my heart goes out for nishant - as we all know what will happen in future. BB is evil. If Abir can get manipulated or blackmailed even after knowing everything then I have no trust in Abir. He can again do the same, he has hurt Mishti on multiple occasions. And if I was a Maheshwari I would never allow Mishti to even see Abir. Relationship with Rajvansh is nothing but toxic. And let’s not even start with Parul. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Thank you for the thread Suta.....

Added the update in brief ... 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi guys since diya is not well , I am giving lu on her behalf 

Mishti outside Rv house senses abir coming , she asks him about the letter but he being in anger but he says that he can't control the hate and anger inside him anymore , he tears up the letter and leaves ...mishti in a hurt state leaves from there 

Parul sees and wonders whot is going on btw mishbir,  she is called by naanu,  nannu says he is very worried for abir , the state in which abir is after hearing about roka is something he has never seen him before and he also doesn't know why mishbir broke up , he asks parul to talk with abir , nanny leaves , parul talks to herself saying,  like meenu is kunal's mom , likewise parul is also abir's mom,  right now she can't tell actual reason for break up because of benba and also because she doesn't know what's going on btw mishbir these days so she will find out 

Mahs house ...bp with BM varsha and shurya...says once he was very proud of mishti because she chose abir and now he is upset as she is not choosing nannu , guess there is some kami in our love , mishti comes there and says kami mujhme hai ...she says I am not that good as you people are but I am lucky I found you as my parents and nannu as a friend , every time I used to get a nightmare that one day you guys will stop loving and supporting me but badi maa ki thapki and bade papa's stories managed to take away those fears 

...BP says that he took the decision cuz ... mishti cuts him and says because no one knows  what's good for me ..better than you BP....she also says that if nannu is ready for the rishta than I won't step back , his decision will be my decision as well...nannu is shocked ...she leaves 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

At this point I feel this!! And my heart goes out for nishant - as we all know what will happen in future. BB is evil. If Abir can get manipulated or blackmailed even after knowing everything then I have no trust in Abir. He can again do the same, he has hurt Mishti on multiple occasions. And if I was a Maheshwari I would never allow Mishti to even see Abir. Relationship with Rajvansh is nothing but toxic. And let’s not even start with Parul. 

I agree. I want Misti and Badepapa to ask Abir that if after marriage Meenakshi had blackmail Abir to divorce Mishti for Kunal’s truth would he have done it? And I think Abir probably would have done it. 

And this parul actually annoys me a lot. She has no Spine. Hopefully she tells Kunal everything and redeem herself. In future Meenakshi is definitely going to use Kuhu against Mishti. Meenu has already blackmailed Mishti, Abir and Kunal so next she will use Kuhu for her personal motives. And I am starting to feel bad for Jasmeet and Nishant cause this roka is giving them false hope 😡

Hopefully Nishant and Jas don’t turn negative in future. 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mii5

Aisa kya honi baki thi Uru???

Once again Abir did not let Mishti speak at all... The monologue of Mishti at the end of the episode was nice - " He has made a habit of tearing and throwing your feelings. Either you have a choice of letting yourself break into pieces in memory, or you can prove yourself and your family that you are not that weak. Badi's ma gudiya rani is not made of glass. Bade Papa's daughter can handle herself. My family loves me a lot. And they don't deserve to see me always crying. So, from today, from now on, I will be happy. I will be happy."

Her fighting spirit is back, but in a different perspective. She has distanced herself from Abir.

Jas has just put a request to her. "Please don't break my Nannu's heart ever."

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mishti remembers abir and cries , enters nannu he asks did she go to meet abir and is she fine , mishti says main theek nahi hun everything is awesome 😆😆 Now we have to see her side of awesomeness too 🤣🤣

RV house , in the living room abir is playing guitar remembering the content of the letter and getting angry ( still looks hot ) ...curious jugnu comes there to check on abir but in anger he shouts on him , poor jugnu leaves,  abir realises and goes to stop jugnu but is stopped by parul , later meenu enters and makes parul go and abir makes meenu go 😆😆 without hearing what she wanted to say 

Nannu asks mishti about the app and she says its professional we wont mix personal and professional,  he asks her why did she say yes for the rishta,  she replies that she is tired of taking the wrong decisions now and so she is leaving it to the person she trusts the most ( BP )  and then she asks nannu is this marriage right where there is no love from the sides , but friendship is there , nannu says and trust is also there , tera vala pyaar na sahi mere vale pyaar ki toh possibility hai na , she gets shocked and asks what? He says may be it's a promise to each other , shayad hamari love story mein koi gaane na gaaye , red aur pink colours na ho but misunderstandings nahi hogi ...later he cracks a joke on kaju Katri and then asks her will she marry him , before mishti says anything BP bm come and then she leaves...nannu also leaves 

BP says to BM that I know you had lot of Hopes from abir , bm says but now I know that there is a lot of difference between khush femi and umeed ...your decision is right,  BP asks her to do something 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
gaya.jay1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really enjoy this forum as a silent reader.. totally addicted!😊 Nish hid his true Kuch Kuch Hota Hain feelings from Mishti.. what will be her reaction when she gets to know???! Currently, she thinks Nish only considers her as a friend!! I think she will either openly break the engagement or run away from MH house (like Ketki did)... Angry and impulsive trait in her will return!! she will never want Nish to be trapped in loveless marriage as Kuhu rightly pointed out! This time she may probably end up disappointing the MH house people more (except Kuhu and BM) ...hopefully, she takes a TImE OuT from all for sometime to relax, heal and breathe! 🤗 I love MishBir but not ready for their reunion so soon! 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Mishti remembers abir and cries , enters nannu he asks did she go to meet abir and is she fine , mishti says main theek nahi hun everything is awesome 😆😆 Now we have to see her side of awesomeness too 🤣🤣

RV house , in the living room abir is playing guitar remembering the content of the letter and getting angry ( still looks hot ) ...curious jugnu comes there to check on abir but in anger he shouts on him , poor jugnu leaves,  abir realises and goes to stop jugnu but is stopped by parul , later meenu enters and makes parul go and abir makes meenu go 😆😆 without hearing what she wanted to say 

Nannu asks mishti about the app and she says its professional we wont mix personal and professional,  he asks her why did she say yes for the rishta,  she replies that she is tired of taking the wrong decisions now and so she is leaving it to the person she trusts the most ( BP )  and then she asks nannu is this marriage right where there is no love from the sides , but friendship is there , nannu says and trust is also there , tera vala pyaar na sahi mere vale pyaar ki toh possibility hai na , she gets shocked and asks what? He says may be it's a promise to each other , shayad hamari love story mein koi gaane na gaaye , red aur pink colours na ho but misunderstandings nahi hogi ...later he cracks a joke on kaju Katri and then asks her will she marry him , before mishti says anything BP bm come and then she leaves...nannu also leaves 

BP says to BM that I know you had lot of Hopes from abir , bm says but now I know that there is a lot of difference between khush femi and umeed ...your decision is right,  BP asks her to do something 

Thank u for the update uru..I am in no mood to watch the episode...I hope I can watch it from tommorow..when my Abir,the Abir whom we all love comes back.. probably that is the best thing to do I suppose🤗🤗