Want brinda and naintara be the soul sisters!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In all previous seasons I am really tired of one nagin turning negative or loving same person!

Shivsha one of the best bond turned the worst when shesha fall in love with Ritik! 

Ruchika too fall in same fate! 

Vish the bestie of Bela was actually betraying her for Vikrant!

Though season 3 didn't follow the ritual and behir was ultimate couple Along with vishant being given much importance but after Vikrant's death all hopes died!

Now with season 4 I want story to be different! Each one (wish they are sisters) having their own story and having their own partner rather than any triangle!

We had ehmmbh , dd, swaragini, Swabhiman and many more! Wish they bring one more male lead! I really want Zain imam though 😍 or any good one for one female lead. For me it's Jasmine as I am loving brindev! Or just keep both the females single as it won't lead any fan wars!

P.s- yesterday only I posted that NAGIN has changed my perception for many actresses like Mouni, sj and wanted for jas too and loved her fight sequence in yesterday's episode! Hope she remain strong like this!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nayantara May end up with younger brother, Rohan. He looks good too, where is he by the way?

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It will be awsm if its happened also they should change nayantara little bit .I want to see her smile naturally not forcefully.