Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Maybe himanshi was getting votes but because she wasn't providing the content that channel wanted. That's why they always put her in bottom 2

u r right bt u kwn BB show k liye CONTENT n dikhna is very zarori .. its all abt camera thts y ceelbs mock each other often han tu dikh nai rha na etc n himanshi lacked tehre badly n if she would have accepted asim as a partner inside hosue may b she would have been able to survive more dys by #AsiManshi bt it was late 

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Maybe himanshi was getting votes but because she wasn't providing the content that channel wanted. That's why they always put her in bottom 2

Maybe se kuch nahi hota hai. Factual data is considered supreme. Should we say Asim ko bhi votes nahi milte honge par he is there because he is pitched against Shukla for rivalry angle? The thing is BB mein aapka existing status ya stardom kaam aaye aiss zaroori nahi hota. Classic examples are Rimi Sen, Kishwer Merchant, Karanvir Bohra etc.. Yeh sab log apna TV star ke baagage lekar aaye the toh winner bann jaate the 

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Indian people hate Dawood Ibrahim win ,i would want Dawood Ibrahim to become prime minister of india to see indians frustrated !

Logic !!🐷

Congratulations lol you're disturbed. No comparison. You're comparing an actual gangster, with an actor/singer. 

Do you know what a gangster is????

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysteriousKatty

colors , start plus always stuck into blame game during any reality show ... be its NB , JDJ or Colors itself .. my take is channel never bothered abt its credibility or anythng thy cash it .. if asim fans are ranting bisness , they will get TRP n hype , if sid fans are ranting he is deserving they willl enjoy n manuplate scenarios to calm fans if thy will go by sana option they will do it only if they care .. i dont see sana in their prior list they are just cashing her nothng more .. kajol n ajay did not give her bhao yesterday n even salman did not pay attention n she was looking too fake yesterday whn salman said sme proverb n she was pretending to find hard to reapt it LOL .. fake 

majority sidharth fans are NOT supporting her now on SM twitter, insta as people are fed of her teasing n irritating sidharth n as show is heading towards finale now thy wont vote for saana .. would happy to see asim , paras along wth sid in TOP 3.. my point is channel ko logo ki gaaliyu sy kuch fark nai parta .. i remeber jab GC jeeta tha JDJ5 colors ko bohat galiya pari thi even juddes were throughout against GC n then DD k bar b people were not in favour of her being declared as winners bt channel counted votes ... then during NB virima were more strong in dance as compared to any other JODIs bt channel counted votes n Parika won .. shilpa shinde season i did not follow much bt here too she was being favoured throughout WKV salman ji jaap n channel declared her winner as she got highest votes ,, so VOTE count see asim fans trended against channel n salman twice n then dragged manisha out of proportion n still asim was scolded ths WKV .. channel is going n playing smoothly even they treated shukla harshly tsh tym whch i am thanful to salman n he must not do ths so channel neevr bothers abt JANTA verdict or janta perception of biased , unbiased or rigged ,,abi ham sy ksi ka fav ayga color tv py drama we will forget everythng n will go gaga over tht serial just to my our fav .. so channel is above all n asim fan had done mistake here by doing tht unnecessary n too early chant of rigging rigging .. my pov n u can compeltely disgaree bt mera point ye hai channel ko in galiyu sy koi faraq nai parta .. star plus , colors , zee , etc history bhari pari hai in shor sy n channel always mentally prepare hota hai in sab k liye as u knw fans are madly in love wth their respective idols..channel apni strategy py e chalta hai .. channel hai tu stars n channel nai hai tu stars b nai hn n now they offered KKK to asim as thy know asim has got popularity through BB n they want TRP and fans will again support asim there so they enevr bother .. gurmeet , drashti ki winning k waqt forum was full of rigged result etc bt both had huge fan following whch mattered to channel ...

See the point is Shukla winning the show does not only mean channel biasedness like in the cases that you mentioned above. It is more of an example of a BB winner- who has crossed all limits of violence. And this is the first time that so many celebs are also speaking against the Shukla aggression and channel’s ignorance of the same! When for same reason with much lesser intensity multiple contestants were thrown out- KRK, Dolly, Kushal, Priyank. 

Hence I will SHukla will not be the winner

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i have been her fan throughout the season.. would love if she wins..

if she doesn't then shukla for sure! no one else deserves it tbh

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

who knows some fans are crazy and super attached to their favorites they may feel a diff way unlike you. Havent you heard how personal some get? and emotionally attached? Have you heard of what happened with daljeet kaur? the dog incident with devloeena , people ripped on daljeet sooo badly althou she was not part of it. 

Unfortunately I don't follow many things and I don't know what happened to them, I can only say if anyone is behaving badly he or she is probably a fanatic of some description and not really a fan, btw I don't  not even who a fan is and asked Google for defination and I got an answer a rotating apparatus 😆

Jokes apart, I doubt anyone here would resort to anything untoward, to be fair, I'm sure we will all be happy for her , coz this show is for people with unknown background to shine and she does have some streaks of brilliance or whatever you want to call it, to tame Shukla, I'll giadly give it to her, just for that , something which BB and Salman couldn't do, she did it , in her own way 

Bottom line please trust me no one is going to be jealous of her, we all mean well for each other , despite our indifferences.

Originally posted by: Alia8988

See the point is Shukla winning the show does not only mean channel biasedness like in the cases that you mentioned above. It is more of an example of a BB winner- who has crossed all limits of violence. And this is the first time that so many celebs are also speaking against the Shukla aggression and channel’s ignorance of the same! When for same reason with much lesser intensity multiple contestants were thrown out- KRK, Dolly, Kushal, Priyank. 

Hence I will SHukla will not be the winner

yet to see ths ..

channel never cared abt such thng my point is .. asim n shukla has shown much aggression .. here we differ so no  point of argument further bt still u seeing only anti shukla celebs and pro asim celebs so still would say Sana is NOT winning ..

rest still one mnth left whoever willl IMPROVE will be the winner still 1 mnth 10 dys show remaining ..its early to speculate 

Edited by MysteriousKatty - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Unfortunately I don't follow many things and I don't know what happened to them, I can only say if anyone is behaving badly he or she is probably a fanatic of some description and not really a fan, btw I don't  not even who a fan is and asked Google for defination and I got an answer a rotating apparatus 😆

Jokes apart, I doubt anyone here would resort to anything untoward, to be fair, I'm sure we will all be happy for her , coz this show is for people with unknown background to shine and she does have some streaks of brilliance or whatever you want to call it, to tame Shukla, I'll giadly give it to her, just for that , something which BB and Salman couldn't do, she did it , in her own way 

Bottom line please trust me no one is going to be jealous of her, we all mean well for each other , despite our indifferences.

haha well, thanks for being respectful about this whole conversation,  I wasn't expecting calm people, I respect you for that but unfortunately, there are people on this forum who are character assassinating and that's not okay even when we are talking celebrities.

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago
Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysteriousKatty

yet to see ths ..

channel never cared abt such thng my point is .. asim n shukla has shown much aggression .. here we differ so no  point of argument further bt still u seeing only anti shukla celebs and pro asim celebs so still would say Sana is NOT winning ..

rest still one mnth left whoever willl IMPROVE will be the winner still 1 mnth 10 dys show remaining ..its early to speculate 

Of course we are yet to see this.. it’s my opinion like you posted yours and I have a full right to do that! As far as anti Asim fans are concerned, none of them have posted tgt he should be thrown out of BB! If you read my post, Iam discussing the point of physical violence here and not aggression. aggression in no way determines the BB winner!! 

Originally posted by: Alia8988

Of course we are yet to see this.. it’s my opinion like you posted yours and I have a full right to do that! As far as anti Asim fans are concerned, none of them have posted tgt he should be thrown out of BB! If you read my post, Iam discussing the point of physical violence here and not aggression. aggression in no way determines the BB winner!! 

you are always welcome to share ur opinion n its ur right 👍🏼