Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rasili

Oh really. So Tanisha likes abusive partners it seems. No awkwardness but only when sana said she likes to sleep hugging Sid and you should have seen Kajol’s face 

If you have seen Tanisha and Nag man love Story in their season then there should be no doubt.

I could see pain in Nag man eyes when he sang this song to Tanisha.

Zindagi main tujhi pe lootaaonga

Main to marke bhi tujhko chaahonga.❤️

The eternal love story, you don't get to see these types of love story in Bigg Boss house now, those were the good old days.😆

Edited by Mapogo - 4 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If dated then bad choice

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omg according to this forum Sidharth has dated pretty much everyone and apparently is dating the channel head while also dating all these other people. 😂

CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

What type of taste Tanisha has.. Arman and Shukla..😀😀😀

Atleast she is consistent. 

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mapogo

If you have seen Tanisha and Nag man love Story in their season then there should be no doubt.

I could see pain in Nag man eyes when he sang this song to Tanisha.

Main to marke bhi tujhko chaahonga.❤️

The eternal love story, you don't get to see these types of love story in Bigg Boss house now, those were the good old days.😆

lol. Yeah I saw that 😀😀😀and even the late night kambal me fumble aur washing underwear etc. Tanisha destroyed her game by linking her up with that abuser nag man. That’s y m saying she likes abusive men

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

yaar please dont post stuff like that.. BB cvs ko idea mil jayega aik aur WC hojayegi tanisha k roop m 🤣

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

God ! Is this even true ! 

One of those news articles at that time...Both never admitted to it and denied vehemently. 

https://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-look-who-s-the-newest-couple-in-bollywood-2173333

Sidharth has never admitted to any relationship as far as I know.

If he ever admits about Sana, it will be a first..

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rasili

Oh really. So Tanisha likes abusive partners it seems. No awkwardness but only when sana said she likes to sleep hugging Sid and you should have seen Kajol’s face 

how do you know Sid is an Abusive partner ? Based on BB ? Then even Nandish got rid of an Abusive partner. Good for him knowing what kind of abuses Rashmi gives and how aggressive she is . 

Asim is also an abusive partner , Vishal and Madhurima both are abusive partners . 

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

how do you know Sid is an Abusive partner ? Based on BB ? Then even Nandish got rid of an Abusive partner. Good for him knowing what kind of abuses Rashmi gives and how aggressive she is . 

Asim is also an abusive partner , Vishal and Madhurima both are abusive partners . 

everyone is but Sid ka level different hai n m talking abt that level coz everyone did but just like salman told him that you cross all the limits that kinda level

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Another similarity between Aukaat Kohli and Shukla. Both dated Tanisha. 😆 

I am guessing of all Tanisha's partners, Uday was the best. Too bad her family's greed came in between. 

Edited by periphery - 4 years ago