Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: fire_wings

If brinda is adopted daughter of pandith then there is a possibility that they have kept date of adoption as birth date

Then that would mean that even Nayantara is not heir daughter. Because for a baby swap to happen they will need to have a baby of their own, whose birth date will be known to the concerned parents. If they were to swap they could pretty much keep the same birth date. Moreover Nayantara or Brinda was not born on the day of the murder, she was born much earlier, so adoption date can’t be birthday.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nayanthara is no doubt the Mardaani of N4 but whether this Mardaani has Naagin powers that is still a mystery now.

I don't understand what is happening.Brinda's revelation as the Golden Naagin bought out her real past as Manyata's daughter.Even in the next episode promo today Nayan saw Brinda's Naagin form.

So if Nayanthara is not the Naagin then who is she-an ordinary but trained Human. She cannot be Panditji's daughter also unless that Pandit or Swara was from the same village Manyata came down to.Baby swap could not have happened with the Pandit Couple.Yeah some of the villagers there took away Brinda when she was unconscious and might have placed Nayan in Brinda's place.But why would anybody do that?

I mean it could be possible that some person whatever his/her intention might have swapped the babies perhaps in order to get the Nagmani bcoz that person had the perfect info regarding Manyata & her daughter possibly someone from the Parikh family or it might be the game of Almighty God.Was it a coincidence that Brinda ended up.as the Cindrella in her father's mansion? What if this Zehreela Player knew that once Brinda turns 25 with the activation of her Naagin Powers he/she might get the Nagmani and I don't see Vaishali plotting the Bhagya ka Zehreela Khel here.

Even if this is a just a wild theory still Nayan's identity does not become clear.Nayan has to be a Naagin somehow otherwise  her trademark White Garment makes no sense though she's slaying in that outfit.How can Nayan be either the Vish or Shesha without her powers? And god forbid she turns to the dark.side bcoz of some resentment in her heart due to Brinda in the near future she would not be able to fight Brinda without her powers then inspite of being a trained fighter.

There's a reason both Brinda and Nayan have been given the trademark.Naagin outfits.The most pertinent question right now is if Nayan suddenly becomes a femme fatale human also.what was the need for her to run away from her own Birthday Party at Dev's House? She herself told her mother regarding some Naagin like sensations over her body.Was it all her imagination then? 

Nia_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

that’s the only reason keeping me hooked 🤔

It would be better if they stop making Nayantara look like Vish n make Nayantara on main centric character like give her equal importance like a female lead  rather than boring viewers with other things including Brinda bcz it’s gonna cost them show ko 4th weeks hone ko hai still it’s killing interest in the show 🤔 

I love to watch Brinda and her innocence and the way she loves to take care of people around her😍BrinDev are so cute they have cuteness in their scenes 🥰As a viewer i enjoy Brinda and BrinDev Scenes to the core😬❤️

My cousins literally waits for saturday and Sunday eagerly along with me to watch Brinda❤️

if you like other better you praise your idol than showing finger on others ok plzz dont try to creat wars by posting like that 

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It would be better if they stop making Nayantara look like Vish n make Nayantara on main centric character like give her equal importance like a female lead  rather than boring viewers with other things including Brinda bcz it’s gonna cost them show ko 4th weeks hone ko hai still it’s killing interest in the show 🤔 

I love to watch Brinda and BrinDev Scenes mam they keep me hooked and love their nokh joke always they are so stunning together 

Brinda BrinDev build my excitement and make me hooked 😍

tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

But for me i love to watch Brinda she is full of life and i love BrinDev Scenes too

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Hw can u say that all are bored its your prospective but the fact is they are Many who loves Brinda alot and i am one of them i started watching Naagin4 for Nia and she is doing amazing as Brinda❤️❤️And BrinDev scenes are so lovely 😍🥰Looking forward for more of Brinda and BrinDev Scenes 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Nayanthara is no doubt the Mardaani of N4 but whether this Mardaani has Naagin powers that is still a mystery now.

I don't understand what is happening.Brinda's revelation as the Golden Naagin bought out her real past as Manyata's daughter.Even in the next episode promo today Nayan saw Brinda's Naagin form.

So if Nayanthara is not the Naagin then who is she-an ordinary but trained Human. She cannot be Panditji's daughter also unless that Pandit or Swara was from the same village Manyata came down to.Baby swap could not have happened with the Pandit Couple.Yeah some of the villagers there took away Brinda when she was unconscious and might have placed Nayan in Brinda's place.But why would anybody do that?

I mean it could be possible that some person whatever his/her intention might have swapped the babies perhaps in order to get the Nagmani bcoz that person had the perfect info regarding Manyata & her daughter possibly someone from the Parikh family or it might be the game of Almighty God.Was it a coincidence that Brinda ended up.as the Cindrella in her father's mansion? What if this Zehreela Player knew that once Brinda turns 25 with the activation of her Naagin Powers he/she might get the Nagmani and I don't see Vaishali plotting the Bhagya ka Zehreela Khel here.

Even if this is a just a wild theory still Nayan's identity does not become clear.Nayan has to be a Naagin somehow otherwise  her trademark White Garment makes no sense though she's slaying in that outfit.How can Nayan be either the Vish or Shesha without her powers? And god forbid she turns to the dark.side bcoz of some resentment in her heart due to Brinda in the near future she would not be able to fight Brinda without her powers then inspite of being a trained fighter.

There's a reason both Brinda and Nayan have been given the trademark.Naagin outfits.The most pertinent question right now is if Nayan suddenly becomes a femme fatale human also.what was the need for her to run away from her own Birthday Party at Dev's House? She herself told her mother regarding some Naagin like sensations over her body.Was it all her imagination then? 

Honestly having watched naagin from season 1 to 3 I don’t think Nayantara is like Vish or Shesha and I have many reasons to do so.

If Nayantara were to gain her Naagin powers, then yes she will go and fight against Brinda no doubt but not because she is negative or evil, it will be because of some kind of a misunderstanding caused by Vrushali, Akash or who knows even that innocent looking grandmother.

Right now Nayantara is speculated to be the naag pandit’s daughter, but if that is the case why and how can she turn in to a naagin, there are only four possibilities, 1) Swara is a naagin 2) Nayantara is not the pandit’s daughter but some other naagin human couple’s daughter 3) She Is Manyata’s Daughter and Brinda’s Twin sister 4) She is the reincarnation of a naagin 

NIALOVE thumbnail

I love Brinda she is the most adorable doll

BrinDev scenes create magic 

I watch only for Brinda and to watch BrinDev 

They make me hooked 

NiaDiva thumbnail

I love to watch Brinda and BrinDev scenes are awesome they make me hooked 

nishalholic143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Madam how can you say viewers are bored

As a viewer i truely love to watch Brinda she is the most cutest person ❤️❤️
Definitely BrinDev Jodi is loved by others 💕