Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya-Anand thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

NATIONAL RNATIONAL RNational Register of Citizen EGISTER OF CITIZEN EGISTER OF CITIZEN

Priya-Anand thumbnail

❤️

i m back again 

watching battle hymn

Priya-Anand thumbnail

Konark Sun Temple

https://youtu.be/JZ51FJST_SU

Priya-Anand thumbnail

HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL

Priya-Anand thumbnail

venorica decide to die 

the mad were not obliged to be coherent

pleasure in the suffering of others, because that made them believe they were happy and that life had been generous with them. 

Anyone who lives in her own world is crazy. Like schizophrenics, psychopaths, maniacs. I mean people who are different from others.” 

Anyone who lives in her own world is crazy. Like schizophrenics, psychopaths, maniacs. I mean people who are different from others.” 

I never used to fight over stupid things.

I’ll just say that insanity is the inability to communicate your ideas

Because of that she had never had enough energy to be herself, a person who, like everyone else in the world, needed other people in order to be happy. But other people were so difficult. They reacted in unpredictable ways, they surrounded themselves with defensive walls, they behaved just as she did, pretending they didn’t care about anything. When someone more open to life appeared, they either rejected them outright or made them suffer, consigning them to being inferior, ingenuous. 

Veronika hated everything, but mainly she hated the way she had lived her life, never bothering to discover the hundreds of other Veronikas who lived inside her and who were interesting, crazy, curious, brave, bold. 

Priya-Anand thumbnail

I know the world will not recognize my efforts, he said to himself, proud of being misunderstood. After all, that was the price every genius had to pay.

Like children, the insane will not budge until their desires have been satisfied.

come to understand that the laws had not been created to resolve problems but in order to prolong quarrels indefinitely. 

While her husband did the shopping and the cooking, Mari obsessively cleaned the house every day, just to keep her mind fixed on other things. She started reading all the psychiatry books she could find, only immediately to put them down again because she seemed to recognize her own malaise in each of the illnesses they described. 

There’s always someone who wants exactly what you want.” 

So, let’s turn to your illness: Each human being is unique, each with their own qualities, instincts, forms of pleasure, and desire for adventure. However, society always imposes on us a collective way of behaving, and people never stop to wonder why they should behave like that. They just accept it, the way typists accepted the fact that the QWERTY keyboard was the best possible one. Have you ever met anyone in your entire life who asked why the hands of a clock should go in one particular direction and not in the other

t is if you force yourself to be the same as everyone else. It causes neuroses, psychoses, and paranoia. It’s a distortion of nature, it goes against God’s laws, for in all the world’s woods and forests, he did not create a single leaf the same as another. But you think it’s insane to be different, and that’s why you chose to live in Villete, because everyone is different here, and so you appear to be the same as everyone else. 

Priya-Anand thumbnail

there are many colloquial terms Mad,crazy,lunatic, insane its technically describe as  bipolar, BPD, schizophrenia,OCD,XYZ syndrom...profoundly all humans are interesting ,crazy,curious,brave,bold and badass but the expression is different ,most humans adopted collective behaving when we are different we forced to be the same as everyone , so we became psychos,paranoia. ,being depressed not a  insane person ,later occur naturally, However its all interlinked sometime being  different  leads to depressed ultimately became insane person  but when u got admitted in mental asylum u will no longer to be a different person as everyone is different there