Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I am amazed.....😲Benba can write instant letters and knows what all Abir used to tell Mishti😆

She knws how mishti started the letter also without even reading her letter.....👏

Wow........👏🤣🤣

Apparently her handwriting is also like Mishti....🤪

Seriously, such a foolish episode. Like in the age of instant messaging she relied on letter....Heights of all stupidity.

Considering all conspiracies done by BB, mishti should have known the chances of alteration or chances of missing the letter etc

Given the ultimatum from BP, she should have taken proper mode to communicate with Abir. May be calling him, if not WhatsApp, email so many other ways to send direct msg... but no

Writers are just leaving no stone unturned to prove how kiddish creativity they have..

Disgusting 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

kunal turned around seeing maasi.. kuhu sees parul and says wow maasi you bought tea, is it for me or kunal..

kunal says i dont want it...and about to go away but kuhu stops him n says she is your mother..

parul says you drink naa kuhu, kunal this is your room you dont need to go anywhere i'll go.. she goes from there keeping the tea in table...

kunal says to kuhu you have taken time out for today naa, so please dont fight with me.. 

kuhu goes n drinks the tea... kunal says one day randomly someone comes n says she is your mother will she accept her with open arms... 

kuhu says nahi but if she makes green tea for me i'll drink surely.. but you think about it... 

jugnu in balcony takes the letter but it flies away bcoz of the fan there... he sees it falling down n runs abir comes n jugnu says the letter it fell n both run to take it.. 

jugnu finds it n gives to abir n says mishti didi came here last night to see you, when you called i was about to say but benba was there so couldnt say.. 

abir gets happy knowing mish came... and hugs jugnu n thanks him.. 

jugnu says he is very happy for both of them.. abir is all smiles..

meenu n her sitar.. 

abir reading mish letter... dear abir i didnt knew that it will be so difficult for us to communicate, i didnt think we will be apart, when we talked about kuku you asked me if i can fight for my love, you said you wont sacrifice n fight but the person doesnt stand by you, you will not fight... why are you not seeing it, not accepting that i cant fight more, i'm with nishant now, i have won already, i didnt know life will be this simple so why will i fight, i'm happy with him, i dont wanna meet you hereafter, i hope you too dont wanna see me hereafter... 

meenu thinks of jugnu saying to abir about clothes getting stolen again, she purposely switches on the fan n takes the letter n replaces it with her own.. 

present she takes the original letter n burns it... half of it is still not burn..

meenu sees abir standing downstairs n self talk now your story has been burnt mishti, you can never come into my sons life...

mishti outside RJV sees abir in balcony, and meenu in another side... thinks of bm words before too everyone were against you two but then abir was with you but now... self talk you have hurt not only me but also bm with the break up, i need answers for all this abir.. for them i need answers... she thinks of nannu words n says i'm giving last chance to our love abir now decision will be yourz...

she is about to enter but gets a call... meenu doesnt see her..

its jugnu call he says to her that he gave letter to abir bhaiyaa n he must be reading it now.. mish sees abir again,, n sees him tensed n thinks so why is ajeeb rajvansh not happy.. she informs jugnu she is outside only.. he says he will inform to abir asap.. 

parul is hearing this and thinks of hall incident... 

mish thanking kanhaji for talking her words to abir... 

precap - abir saying to mish i cant take this hatred, anger anymore please go.. mish says shut up abir did you read my letter or not... he says haan i read n infront of her tears it n throws it.. 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Good morning Lovelies 🤗

How is the episode ?

Good mrning varshaaa🤗

Episode was okay......felt like a filler episode for another MU.....😆

Or maybe u will get a diff opinion since I am not getting any feeling these days......😆

Sanchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also all things just fall in place for bb w/o any efforts. Rest all are just fools. I hate all of the now. Poor Mishti, can’t see her pain and struggle, I hate writers more than anything for turning everything this way for her. Kitna Giroge or writers.

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Abhir has a hell of a work to do.... HELL OF A WORK😳...

I don't think Mishti will forgive him suddenly n easily this time.... Coz kuhu has already told her not to hurt nannu.....n even jas will have a close eyes on Mishti....

Hmm

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Its 6:14 ...episode not uploaded yet 😒

Suta happy new year 🤗

yaar i got it by 6.07

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I am amazed.....😲Benba can write instant letters and knows what all Abir used to tell Mishti😆

She knws how mishti started the letter also without even reading her letter.....👏

Wow........👏🤣🤣

Apparently her handwriting is also like Mishti....🤪

🤣🤣 Are mini half of it was what mish wrote i think she changed words after the fight against world... from the line of happy with nishant.. 

but seriously handwriting match, instant letter in a sec 🤣🤣 and she knew what mish wrote so changed it here n there how 🤣 benba is very intelligent.. 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

kunal turned around seeing maasi.. kuhu sees parul and says wow maasi you bought tea, is it for me or kunal..

kunal says i dont want it...and about to go away but kuhu stops him n says she is your mother..

parul says you drink naa kuhu, kunal this is your room you dont need to go anywhere i'll go.. she goes from there keeping the tea in table...

kunal says to kuhu you have taken time out for today naa, so please dont fight with me.. 

kuhu goes n drinks the tea... kunal says one day randomly someone comes n says she is your mother will she accept her with open arms... 

kuhu says nahi but if she makes green tea for me i'll drink surely.. but you think about it... 

jugnu in balcony takes the letter but it flies away bcoz of the fan there... he sees it falling down n runs abir comes n jugnu says the letter it fell n both run to take it.. 

jugnu finds it n gives to abir n says mishti didi came here last night to see you, when you called i was about to say but benba was there so couldnt say.. 

abir gets happy knowing mish came... and hugs jugnu n thanks him.. 

jugnu says he is very happy for both of them.. abir is all smiles..

meenu n her sitar.. 

abir reading mish letter... dear abir i didnt knew that it will be so difficult for us to communicate, i didnt think we will be apart, when we talked about kuku you asked me if i can fight for my love, you said you wont sacrifice n fight but the person doesnt stand by you, you will not fight... why are you not seeing it, not accepting that i cant fight more, i'm with nishant now, i have won already, i didnt know life will be this simple so why will i fight, i'm happy with him, i dont wanna meet you hereafter, i hope you too dont wanna see me hereafter... 

meenu thinks of jugnu saying to abir about clothes getting stolen again, she purposely switches on the fan n takes the letter n replaces it with her own.. 

present she takes the original letter n burns it... half of it is still not burn..

meenu sees abir standing downstairs n self talk now your story has been burnt mishti, you can never come into my sons life...

mishti outside RJV sees abir in balcony, and meenu in another side... thinks of bm words before too everyone were against you two but then abir was with you but now... self talk you have hurt not only me but also bm with the break up, i need answers for all this abir.. for them i need answers... she thinks of nannu words n says i'm giving last chance to our love abir now decision will be yourz...

she is about to enter but gets a call... meenu doesnt see her..

its jugnu call he says to her that he gave letter to abir bhaiyaa n he must be reading it now.. mish sees abir again,, n sees him tensed n thinks so why is ajeeb rajvansh not happy.. she informs jugnu she is outside only.. he says he will inform to abir asap.. 

parul is hearing this and thinks of hall incident... 

mish thanking kanhaji for talking her words to abir... 

precap - abir saying to mish i cant take this hatred, anger anymore please go.. mish says shut up abir did you read my letter or not... he says haan i read n infront of her tears it n throws it.. 

Wow! Another skill of benba👏 this woman does everything for her parivaar👏

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanchu

Seriously, such a foolish episode. Like in the age of instant messaging she relied on letter....Heights of all stupidity.

Considering all conspiracies done by BB, mishti should have known the chances of alteration or chances of missing the letter etc

Given the ultimatum from BP, she should have taken proper mode to communicate with Abir. May be calling him, if not WhatsApp, email so many other ways to send direct msg... but no

Writers are just leaving no stone unturned to prove how kiddish creativity they have..

Disgusting 

😆Of course writing a letter is stupid....when she could have texted him or better she could have sent him a voice note like before.....but we shouldn't think about the logic as its ITV😆

Okay.....tho ab letter likh liya tho lik liyaa.......I found it even more funny that Meenu roams around with a spare/fake letter in her hand which she can replace with Mishti's. And the content a matches what Abir used to tel Mishti and the way the letter began, matches Mishti's original letter. Did Meenu used to eavesdrop every conversation by Mishbir??🤣 And does she have a psychic power to knw what Mishti wrote in her letter......😆

Jo bhi ho......Meenakshi Rajvansh is the ultimate player.....Mastermind with superpowers....🤣

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Good morning Lovelies 🤗

How is the episode ?

Good morning Varshu 🤗🤗

i felt it was like a filler yaar, draggy nothing new.. i like kuhu mish scene the most, kuhu was talking sense n tried making mish see reality, and felt bad for mish there too.. 

abir is not able to recognize mish handwriting or meenu can write like mish.. 🤣

Jas poor woman no one is listening to her, nishant is in dilemma trying to ask everyone about him n mish n comparing with mishbir...