Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

You all know this and actively bashed him... But if you want to continue the same thing in the new year then please continue...

Why so salty? I didnt say Ranveer is ugly, untalented or anything negative. In fact I like Ranveer, i've made so many posts in this forum where I have organically fantasized about him and supported him. I still support him, do you think I forgot about his shiny oily body from Ram Leela? The way I think about him every night, tum kya jaano

I am just posting something that I DIDNT know was true, did you want to punish me for that? 

GumGum thumbnail

A struggling character artist she was.

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

He’s not a star kid but he’s definitely an insider. 

He is not star kid but he could crash bw parties  mixup with producers etc,  have his own auditions  without struggling outsiders.  He was privileged and i don't  know why people keep making excuses for that. And try to paint him as someone who  struggled like actual outsiders. He is not an outsider ehich remains a fact. He has easy start like others. Simple 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Edited by KhushbooLvNK - 4 years ago
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anachronist

Why are you getting so annoyed by that ?

Coz it's annoying to see the same topic repeat every 4 days Ranveer is outsider or insider..Minty's chutiypa theories on HR-Bebo's love...Ranbir playing man child and all that jazz.

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I didnt know about this until today and im sure lots of others dont. Did you want to convince us that hes still an outsider? 

When did I say he is an outsider  and why will I convince you when he is not IMO 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Being an insider is better then being a star kid. Cos star kids are rigorously scrutinised and compared to their successfull parents while insiders get all the help (auditions, networking, hang out with film people, movies) but no added pressure of being a star kid.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

Coz it's annoying to see the same topic repeat every 4 days Ranveer is outsider or insider..Minty's chutiypa theories on HR-Bebo's love...Ranbir playing man child and all that jazz.

Then why don’t you open topics ? Humari marzi 
Hum jis bhi topics par discussion kare 

Kaunsa murder kar kiya jo itna overreact kar rahe ho 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

who cares, his PR and he himself will do the usual randa rona of being a gareeb outsider, who had his ass in danger while auditioning.