Why Nia Sharma judged on basis of her photos?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't watch Naagin 4 as I am not fond Ekta's Naagin series but I watch rival Naagin on Dangal TV as that's a better show. But I can't help to know about Nia from posts. I am shocked that there are many people who wants Nia to do negative role so that Jasmine could do positive role when Jasmine clearly can't act as Naagin. Saw 2 episodes on fast forward. Her voice was too soft for a naagin in her entry scene compared to others on Ekta's Naagin series, Maanyata in the same show and Shivani of Dangal TV version. Sorry but even the actress who plays Shivani's friend in that show acts better than Jasmine as naagin. Still it's Nia who is indirectly put down and bashed. Just because she changed her image 2 years ago during Twisted, she is constantly being judged. Now the limit is crossed when many people thinks she should be given negative naagin role in Naagin 4 not the positive one? Really? So many constant posts saying she looks bold and hot sp she should be given negative and seductive naagin role while the other should be positive as the actress has a baby face. Wow! What has happened to today's generation of people? Has anyone heard of Ishita Ganguly? She has the most innocent and baby face as an actress. But guess what? She does both positive and negative roles very nicely. As for Nia looking so and so so she should play so and so, people are either clueless or forgot that the actress is doing TV from 9 years not came yesterday. She had simple normal girl image for 7 years before Twisted. She never did a negative role on TV. All her roles from Kaali till now we're positive. What about justice seeking Anu in Kaali though she was supporting actress turned main lead there after main lead character's died? What about innocent bubbly Maanvi who even played a cancer patient who even wore a half cap for the role? In Jamai Raja, Roshni was a modern but still an innocent girl. In Jamai 2.0 web series, Roshni was given bold clothes but her character was more innocent than Jamai Raja of TV bordering naivety. Whatever age did in Twisted was not a big deal as many actors on TV do such roles. So why Jasmine's fans are hell bent on wanting get to be another Shesha or Vish is beyond my understanding. They even forget that Nia is 5 years senior to Jasmine on TV and 6 years senior to Aalisha as her fans too constantly said disgusting things about her. Some even think Nia got Brinda role easily forgetting her journey of 9 years and the roles she played? Now got to know that Jasmine's character is not a naagin. May be she will be in future but first she needs to learn to act as one. So now it's Sharma vs Sharma in Naagin shows. Nikita Sharma as Shivani/Nandini in Phir Laut Aayi Naagin and Nia Sharma in Naagin 4. Good that Ekta chose 2 dusky brown actresses for Naagin roles- Sayantani and Nia. And not to forgot, Nia is among the few actress who became the face of dark actresses on TV though she is neither the first and neither will be the last. I am sure because of her many dark-skinned girls got confidence in themselves. 

I hardly post something nowadays but constant judging of Nia for ridiculous reasons made me do so. I am not a fan of any actress but like her more than other 2 actresses mentioned here. I only watched her in Kaali, Jamai Raja, Jamai 2.0 and 2-3 episodes of Twisted.