Zoyamalik1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone, 

I was wondering if there’s any way I can access episodes from 2018. I live in Pakistan and tried to use hotstar through vpn but it was a no go.

I really want to watch the Budapest to post adi death tracks because I couldn’t when they aired.

Could anyone help?

Thanks in advance !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoyamalik1 thumbnail

Oh, and also I’d love to rewatch the episodes after the leap and Ishita comes back from the dead!

If someone could download these tracks from hotstar and create a google drive link maybe I’d be grateful. I know it’s a lot to ask but I thought I’d try!

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Are you the same Zoyamalik who used to write some really wonderful analysis in forum previously?? 

Zoyamalik1 thumbnail

Hi! 

Yes I’m that very Zoya. 

I’m so sorry I’ve been away, it won’t be an exaggeration to say my life took unexpected turns! I’ve missed this place so much and I’m so sorry I had to leave.

I can upon request start writing again if you guys would like! I’m rewatching old episodes available on the domain, I just can’t get away from yeh hai mohabbatein  no matter how much I try. I found the show and I could never quite let go. 

I wanted to watch the angsty Ishra tracks so badly and because I’m not in India or USA or uk I can’t! 

The post 8 year leap, the Raman memory loss, the post adi death as I said. If it’s possible for someone to help, I’d be ever so grateful! 

If there’s anything I can do in return, do tell! 

It’s good to come home to this forum once again  if no one can help though. 

Edited by Zoyamalik1 - 4 years ago
venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh hii

It Will be very good if u again start writing stories. I

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zoyamalik1

Hi! 

Yes I’m that very Zoya. 

I’m so sorry I’ve been away, it won’t be an exaggeration to say my life took unexpected turns! I’ve missed this place so much and I’m so sorry I had to leave.

I can upon request start writing again if you guys would like! I’m rewatching old episodes available on the domain, I just can’t get away from yeh hai mohabbatein  no matter how much I try. I found the show and I could never quite let go. 

I wanted to watch the angsty Ishra tracks so badly and because I’m not in India or USA or uk I can’t! 

The post 8 year leap, the Raman memory loss, the post adi death as I said. If it’s possible for someone to help, I’d be ever so grateful! 

If there’s anything I can do in return, do tell! 

It’s good to come home to this forum once again  if no one can help though. 

Welcome back Zoya!! I remember reading your beautiful analysis posts on IshRa, glad you are back!

Hey currently I have been uploading all these episodes on my google drive for another friend of mine, if you want I am happy to share them with you too!!

Zoyamalik1 thumbnail

I would love it if you would share those with me, I’m grinning from ear to ear at the thought! 

it’s so nice of you to welcome be back and  I promise as I am rewatching episodes I will start analysing all over again 🥰

I’m so happy to be back and I’m so touched that my words were appreciated by the community 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Welcome back Zoya!! I remember reading your beautiful analysis posts on IshRa, glad you are back!

Hey currently I have been uploading all these episodes on my google drive for another friend of mine, if you want I am happy to share them with you too!!

Hi Meghna, if you don't mind could you please share your Google drive link with me. I'll really appreciate it. Thank you. 

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zoyamalik1

I would love it if you would share those with me, I’m grinning from ear to ear at the thought! 

it’s so nice of you to welcome be back and  I promise as I am rewatching episodes I will start analysing all over again 🥰

I’m so happy to be back and I’m so touched that my words were appreciated by the community 

You're always welcome here 🤗

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Hi Zoya and Umeira, please share your email ids with me so that I can share the link..

P.s. I am travelling so I would only be able to do it from  Monday!!