Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotFuzz thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ananya is so dumb and annoying.. Jhanvi and Sara come across grounded but aloo and ananya are so entitled

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: togepe30

And then dissing them by hinting that she's not as privileged as their daughter.😆

IKR...

Kaise kaise aastin e saanp paal rakhe hain SRK ne....

Koi samjhao is dimwit ko -- Jis thaali pe khaate hain usi pe ched nahin karte...

Heights of ungratefulness!!! 🤬

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

IKR...

Kaise kaise aastin e saanp paal rakhe hain SRK ne....

Koi samjhao is dimwit ko -- Jis thaali pe khaate hain usi pe ched nahin karte...

Heights of ungratefulness!!! 🤬

Ab tak to sirf saanp paala tha SRK ne ab yeh NAAGIN bhi aah gai, Beti ko BFF bana diya hai ab bete ko BF bhi bana legi

CHUDAL 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Tara has a really snooty personality and frankly she puts me off with her high and mighty behaviour.

Ananya is stupid and she is a bad bad actor..but frankly she wouldnt have gotten roles just because she is "Chunky Pandey's daughter"..I think she got it more because KJO Loves bland white thobdas. KJO's choice in outsiders like Siddharth and Tara is also the same..bland white face with not much acting skills..

Vishal is my darling..used to watched him in Maharana Pratap..been a fan of all those 4 kids - Faisal, Roshni, Jannat, Vishal <3 he is so pure and innocent <3 wish industry does not change him

Siddhant, Aniruddh, Saloni and Geetika - all wonderful to listen to 

Ruby017 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Tara has a really snooty personality and frankly she puts me off with her high and mighty behaviour.

Ananya is stupid and she is a bad bad actor..but frankly she wouldnt have gotten roles just because she is "Chunky Pandey's daughter"..I think she got it more because KJO Loves bland white thobdas. KJO's choice in outsiders like Siddharth and Tara is also the same..bland white face with not much acting skills..

Vishal is my darling..used to watched him in Maharana Pratap..been a fan of all those 4 kids - Faisal, Roshni, Jannat, Vishal <3 he is so pure and innocent <3 wish industry does not change him

Siddhant, Aniruddh, Saloni and Geetika - all wonderful to listen to 

Totally agreed. 

Ananya is an average looking girl with zero acting skills. He literally has no expressions and her eyes are so blank. And I feel Tara always tries to be diplomatic to be in kjo's good books