Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Pee ke PR ne paise bhejna shuru kar diya influencers ko. Himesh is defending Pee... phir aur influencers bhi karenge.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: powpow

I think that’s exactly her point, lol 

Obviously! M stating what the repercussion of this point can be. Shez cutting the branch on which she is sitting. I am sure shez not aiming for that. Aise point ka kya karna ki co-interviewee se beizati bhi ho jaye, privileges bhi chale jaye and troll bhi ho jao😆 Coz fayda to kuch hua nahi😆

Sirf point reh jayega aur career khatam ho jayega. Maybe then she can talk about 'struggle'. KJo-Gauri made a certain top actress' life miserable, Ananya kya cheez hai.

Everyone, check this out:

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rayonmag.in%2Flifestyle%2Fhow-to-break-up-with-your-partner-by-telling-them-that-you-cant-be-with-them-because-they-havent-shut-down-ananya-pandays-rant-about-her-sad-life-as-a-privileged-star-kid-with-a-si%2F&e=ATP5F5M7uveZEtrCIoDRTaMYLO4up6SWrBQ2vUXkzIuYx33imr6TsPhlSAseHvQ_GsenralXzrr4PU-Q

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

20 pages. Is ananya the new Deepika

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeWereOnABreak

20 pages. Is ananya the new Deepika

New Sonam.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ananya has united the forum like none other.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How is this particular actor Siddhant so popular ? What is his claim to fame ?

He rightly shut her up with reply.😆 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tbh after siddhants debut look at all the offers he has gotten, 3 film deal with yrf, 3 film deal with excel where one is costarring katrina, and a dharma film directed by shakun and costarring deepika, I would say he is very lucky, he is working with the biggest productions houses and coactors, he has gotten alot more than any other outsider could dream of 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zeal17

If Race to stardom is from A to Z. Outsider starts at blank slate, while nepo kid starts at P, (P for Privilege)...

I say it is even before that.... O for Opportunity that comes from having P for Privilege..

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

More than uppity, it is her delusion that her dad is still working which is extremely hilarious.

Of course, lapping up on King Khan and his coke-snorting wife must be such a hard work...

And then dissing them by hinting that she's not as privileged as their daughter.😆

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He is right. I see all these star kids who have no experience in BW, having their instagram verified whereas all the outsiders have to go work their asses off to even get a 5 sec role in a movie