Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I find it very unfair when people compare struggles of different people and shame them for not having to deal with problems that others might have. Its not a competition. 

there is a saying that says, you should always look at people have less then you and be grateful for what God has given you.......

As I said in my earlier comment, this people will scratch the mud and think they dug out a whole pond, when there are people who actually dug and don't even get water in return.... they need to be honest and see that not being on KWK and dharma movies, doesnt mean they have struggled a lot.......

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I find it very unfair when people compare struggles of different people and shame them for not having to deal with problems that others might have. Its not a competition. 

bollywood asks outsiders to sleep with 100 people and gives them a chutku role in first movie. also gives high and rich class people good roles by taking bribes.

struggle of outsider to get 1 coveted lead role >  zero struggle of an untalented nepokid getting that same role.

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 4 years ago
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I like how Siddhant summed up his side in one simple, honest line - it did not attack anyone but you cannot deny the truth of it. 

And Ananya is not being mocked because she is a nepotism product, but because she tried to show that she has had some struggle too, like "it was not easy, my father has never been on KWK" are you kidding, despite all the access and exposure, you make it out like you don't have top-level privilege because you are not a superstar's daughter 😳 lol public is not giving sympathy for silly stories like that

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

there is a saying that says, you should always look at people have less then you and be grateful for what God has given you.......

As I said in my earlier comment, this people will scratch the mud and think they dug out a whole pond, when there are people who actually dug and don't even get water in return.... they need to be honest and see that not being on KWK and dharma movies, doesnt mean they have struggled a lot.......

I think she was very honest in the clip I saw. She just spoke about her share of struggle which is true. She doesn't have a powerful father like other star kids have, She doesn't have producers waiting for her to sign their movies. She didn't give her audition in her living room like Jahnvi did. Its not her fault that her struggles do not match up to an outsider and that also doesn't mean she doesn't get to speak about it or be ashamed of her life for some reason. And again KWK is seen as a status symbol to the industry guy, I have seen stars complain of not being there, outsiders complain of not being invited toh ek Ananya bhi repeat kar diya toh kya ho gaya. She was just trying to explain that her father is not as big as other stars and she is not as priviledged as other star kids are. Which is true. 

Is she in a way insultingly pulling legs of her BEST FRIEND Suhana hinting countless Dharma movies & many kwk appearances her father srk was a part of ?

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

bollywood asks outsiders to sleep with 100 people and gives them a chutku role in first movie. also gives high and rich class people good roles by taking bribes.

struggle of insider to get 1 coveted lead role >  zero struggle of an untalented nepokid getting that same role.

Ananya didn't do any of those things , and my point is exactly this. We keep comparing their struggles to outsiders and dismiss their life and their difficulties as nothing. Thats unfair in my opinion. We can't dismiss people and their struggles and shame them for expressing so just because it doesn't measure upto what an outsider struggles throug. This is not a competition of who had the most difficult life. 

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

iss ko kehte hain "sau sonaar ki ek lohaar ki"😆

Ennuyi thumbnail

Well said.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ananya ko toh laya hi gaya tha, so uski waje se negative publicity mile, warna, what the heck she did, that she was a part of this whatever roundtable.

^ But Ananya was not only expressing her own lil struggles, but most importantly SHE WAS PUTTING OTHERS (her best friend)/DOWN whose dads r more successful giving examples of Dharma & Kwk, clearly was taking potshots and digs at srk & suhana to appear mahaan and to prove a lame point which does not weigh much in reality/factually. 

She is getting as good opportunities as starkids of biggest celebs, so what the whining is actually about ?

And that taking indirect digs at her best friend (just to score few petty points in that conversation) leaves a bad taste in mouth.

(Even though I despise srk, and likes Ananya, but it is what it is....truth needs to be told).

----------------------

Edited by tanya_91 - 4 years ago