If this goes the same way as Pavitra Rishta then....

manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I bet they will do the same thing as Arjun - Purvi to PrachI-Ranbir. Ranbir might end up marrying Rhea. But Prachi will get pregnant by him before marriage. And then maybe make Rhea also pregnant like they did with Ovi. I hope they don’t do that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: manan_virika

I bet they will do the same thing as Arjun - Purvi to PrachI-Ranbir. Ranbir might end up marrying Rhea. But Prachi will get pregnant by him before marriage. And then maybe make Rhea also pregnant like they did with Ovi. I hope they don’t do that.

Ekta has copied tracks across her own shows numerous times. Especially the show kasam tere pyar Ki she copied its initial marriage track of the leads almost scene by scene from her old show kis desh mein hain mera Dil 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If that happens then bye bye KKB. Even my love for Mugdha won't compel me to see such a crap.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don't  think it will be same. First of all arjun and Ranbir are not same at all. Ranbir is funloving while Arjun was serious. Similarly  Prachi is completely  different  from Purvi. She doesn't  even let any guy touch her. Only now she is letting Ranbir touch but only as a friend. And Rhea also more evil than ovi.

But still its a possibility  because of ektas show. But I hope it doesn't  go to that direction. 

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Don't  think it will be same. First of all arjun and Ranbir are not same at all. Ranbir is funloving while Arjun was serious. Similarly  Prachi is completely  different  from Purvi. She doesn't  even let any guy touch her. Only now she is letting Ranbir touch but only as a friend. And Rhea also more evil than ovi.

But still its a possibility  because of ektas show. But I hope it doesn't  go to that direction. 

Yeah I wish ektaveould stop copying across her shows. But she makes her shows work that way only. It ain't working for kzk2 though. Ekta has failed there miserable but seems yeh hai chahatein is going better. 

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yeah I wish ektaveould stop copying across her shows. But she makes her shows work that way only. It ain't working for kzk2 though. Ekta has failed there miserable but seems yeh hai chahatein is going better. 

Does yeh hai chahatein also has pregnancy  drama?

mala06 thumbnail

I thought  it flopped in pavitra rista too as many people  stopped  watching after it. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Does yeh hai chahatein also has pregnancy  drama?

Nah that's not what I meant. I was merely talking about ekta copying tracks across her shows, and that formula somehow working for her most of the times except in KZK2, but it seems yeh hai chaahatein has small changes but still copy and paste from other of her shows. 

mala06 thumbnail

Nah that's not what I meant. I was merely talking about ekta copying tracks across her shows, and that formula somehow working for her most of the times except in KZK2, but it seems yeh hai chaahatein has small changes but still copy and paste from other of her shows. 

Oh ok. Its usually a copy paste  but some elements  are different  such as dragging😆. I think dragging only started after kkb other of her shows used to be so fast paced.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I thought  it flopped in pavitra rista too as many people  stopped  watching after it. 

Yes it did. Arjun-purvi story was popular, but the moment they did that separation and pregnancy track for them the show went to shit and after that ekta kept trying to scramble the show together again with stupid tacks that didn't work, because by that time manav-archana's story had become monotonous with constant separations and all that was left was them sorting out their kids problems so when arjun-purvi were separated and their story was ruined the show visibly starting losing steam with viewers as arjun-purvi were the only interesting thing in the leap . Even with the leap and intro of manav-archana's kids and the arjun-purvi love story the show was really interesting at that point and people were loving it but the moment they showed purvi and arjun sleeping together before marriage and soon after showing purvi telling arjun to marry ovi just for the sake of her mother was when the show began sloping down really quickly and then they had to make another stupid attempt at a leap by showing archana's grandaughter being a lookalike of her but the track did not work and the show soon ended.