Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Did channel say tweet karo nahin toh paise nahin milenge. πŸ€£ Jokes apart, maybe he is fan of both. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Yes!!! one of the most sensible shukla fans

very rare to see one. πŸ€£

Priyaa143 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Yesterday dog bola and aaj strong.πŸ˜†. what consistency.πŸ˜†

Toh usne rasmi ko bhi toh  dog bola  ..usne bola agar woh kutte ki tarah bhonkta hai toh aap bhi toh bhonkti ho.

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

The "unbiased" guest also loved Sid πŸ˜†

Where are all the shukla haters???!! πŸ€£

one standard line from them, channel is biased! They should get new lines now πŸ˜‚

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hasini009

aur ek tweet karo Namish. 'mera kutta kutta, tera kutta tommy!!!'πŸ˜†

peeche baitne wali ladies 24/7 on duty. bechare ladiesπŸ˜›

Apna job ache se kar rahi hain 

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

I never said anything about fandom πŸ˜† I'm talking about his tweet why are you getting so emotional about it? πŸ˜†

I even said I believe Asim deserves to be in the top 4. Please read that too 

Fandom Indirectly means he's after sid in finale. No i am not being emotional, but the fact is ppl here are always in denial and never appreciate where it's due. The fact that a non popular contestant is so famous is itself a huge deal. I don't think it's too much to ask. I was not talking about you specifically but everyone who leave no opportunity to degrade him despite knowing the fact that he had earned the most from the show and except you there are ppl here who say he doesn't deserve to be in finale so that thing i said was in general.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinagreat33

very rare to see one. πŸ€£

Namish > Vindu πŸ€£

Three kinds of Shukla fans

1) Namish- jo bohot sweet hai and cares about others, and just treat it as a show

2) Vindu- jo apne fav ko support karne ke liye kisi bhi haq tak gir sakta hai

3) Arti- apne fav ka arti utaro and dont see anything beyond that

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

Exactly.

I thought colors sent everyone else in with a script to go to Sidharths team. How come he didn't follow that script? And then why tweet because colors told him to when he didn't follow the original order like everyone else? 

This partiality jaap makes no sense. Even Gauhar warned against it.

they all were Sid’s guest, but he walking in there to talk to them was a courtesy and being a friend he did that! Even shubharam went there and spoke to them! Should come out of the biased ness saga now! No one dictates to that extent, if that was the case his tweet shouldn’t be in favour right? If they edit the scene for some context like namish mentioned, why that cannot be accepted and go on with this single song of biased ness! Asim doesn’t have that fan following that channel has to go to this level and the minute level script!  

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

Fandom Indirectly means he's after sid in finale. No i am not being emotional, but the fact is ppl here are always in denial and never appreciate where it's due. The fact that a non popular contestant is so famous is itself a huge deal. I don't think it's too much to ask. I was not talking about you specifically but everyone who leave no opportunity to degrade him despite knowing the fact that he had earned the most from the show and except you there are ppl here who say he doesn't deserve to be in finale so that thing i said was in general.

I never said anything about the finale either πŸ˜†

Although I do think he is behind Sid in the finale but anyway we'll get an answer to that in 1.5 month. 

I literally said he deserves to be in the top 4. How is not appreciating him? Degrading him? Not giving him credit??!! 

Also, I have nothing to do with what other people have said πŸ˜†

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar yeh Manisha naam Sunke bahut bura lah raha hain πŸ˜† real life Mein mera name bhi Manisha hain.