YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

๐Ÿคฃ

Yha log bahar apna khud ka hi big boss khel rahe hai๐Ÿ˜†

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

I'm commenting on this tweet and in reference to what someone mentioned he said in the show yesterday. The ouch remains as he still didn't put Asim in top 4 ๐Ÿ˜† 

I do btw think Asim deserves to be in the top 4 ๐Ÿ˜†

Your thinking won't change the fact that asim has the second largest fandom at this time. Atleast we ppl accept that sid is the most popular but look at you guys always in denial of the facts . Doesn't matter if he didn't name him in top 4 ,in another tweet he has appreciated all 5 of them for playing good. I am glad ppl are ready to accept that instead of doing shukla jaap.

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bechara ppl were bashing him itna ki clear karna parh rha usko๐Ÿคฃit was sweet of him to come to other team yesterday..he was still better guest than othersโญ๏ธ

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

Lol he could have said top 5 if he had to say Paras name. He chose top 4 for a reason.

Doesn't matter . Atleast he has the courtesy to praise his game while others are always in denial because apparently their shukla jaap is more important than appreciating someone when it's due. We have never said that sid doesn't deserve to be in top 4 but look at you ppl always degrading asim down even when he doing his best .

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yesterday dog bola and aaj strong.๐Ÿ˜†. what consistency.๐Ÿ˜†

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

Bechara ppl were bashing him itna ki clear karna parh rha usko๐Ÿคฃit was sweet of him to come to other team yesterday..he was still better guest than othersโญ๏ธ

Yes!!! one of the most sensible shukla fans

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago
hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

Your thinking won't change the fact that asim has the second largest fandom at this time. Atleast we ppl accept that sid is the most popular but look at you guys always in denial of the facts . Doesn't matter if he didn't name him in top 4 ,in another tweet he has appreciated all 5 of them for playing good. I am glad ppl are ready to accept that instead of doing shukla jaap.

I never said anything about fandom ๐Ÿ˜† I'm talking about his tweet why are you getting so emotional about it? ๐Ÿ˜†

I even said I believe Asim deserves to be in the top 4. Please read that too 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He might be supporting Sid ...but I appreciate that stayed with the group yesterday as moral support. So respect for him doubled now.