Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Really ! This twist is shocking and cliché at the same time. Now it will be very hard for me to continue with this show ! 😑

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh nooooo how can he die with out knowing saransh truth? 😳😳😳

manny136 thumbnail

On hotstar it says how an unfortunate event brings them at crossroads so maybe its rajeevs death but i hope he knows about his son before they kill the only good guy in the ML life. I just don't get how rudraksh would ever marry prisha thinking she accidentally killed his brother and her to take the blame I wonder who actually did the accident I hope its not yuvraaj lol 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

typical and cliche but how did this accident happened and who did it?why preesha accepts something that she did not do at all?its sad rajeev is no more  i feel rajeev gets to know the truth that saransh is his son and mahima's death thus these revelations leads to rajeev's death feel bad for rudraksh his brother was his only family in his abusive family

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

On hotstar it says how an unfortunate event brings them at crossroads so maybe its rajeevs death but i hope he knows about his son before they kill the only good guy in the ML life. I just don't get how rudraksh would ever marry prisha thinking she accidentally killed his brother and her to take the blame I wonder who actually did the accident I hope its not yuvraaj lol 

i feel sad knowing that rajeev is death

preesha is no way connected to this accident i guess she is just a witness either truth revelation to rajeev cause his death or yuvraj🤔she is just taking the blame she is definitely hiding something for sure and rudraksh is so hot headed i hope he finds out the truth

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Oh nooooo how can he die with out knowing saransh truth? 😳😳😳

I think rajeev will get to know the truth before he dies...

Mages thumbnail

too much misunderstanding b/w PreeRaksh i wished it was something like Ishra...this one look so dramatic so rudraksh will marry preesha for revenge🤦🏻‍♀️i am not in favour of this kind of marriage😡

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So the ever famous forced marriage is coming i think... And that too for revenge.. 

Its vry obvious that preesha dint do.. But whom she will protect and take the blame on herself.. 

I dont think sheel take the blame fr yuvraj.. At the cost of staying away from saransh.. 

Maybe dad?... But he doesnt seem the guy eho will let daughter take blame if he has done the crime.. 

I really hope they dont show saransh did this😕

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Just when I started to like the show 🤦🏻‍♀️ They had to come up with yet another forced marriage.smh! From the promo  I’m guessing it’s saransh whom she’s trying to save.Something similar had happened with adi in yhm I guess 😕 so they are following their own story albeit changing the outcome a little.