Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

there is a new spoiler by tc usually they just exaggerate the precaps for spoilers but this seems like a plausible reason as to why prisha takes the blame.

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/yeh-hai-chahatein-prisha-will-murder-rajeev-reason-200102

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: manny136

there is a new spoiler by tc usually they just exaggerate the precaps for spoilers but this seems like a plausible reason as to why prisha takes the blame.

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/yeh-hai-chahatein-prisha-will-murder-rajeev-reason-200102

I have stopped believing in TC articles but than there is possiblity in it...

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The promo is shocking, and I didn't expect this pace at all!!! Having said that, I think it's a good thing - in the sense that, they are moving the story forward... Like Mages I also think, Rudr will marry Preesha after knowing Saaransh is actually Rajeev's son - and something would happen that would make him take this step to protect the kid - and also in his mind, to take revenge from Preesha for his brothers death - as he knows she loves someone else. It's not the best way to take the story forward, but it's right up Ekta's alley, and something I would fully expect from her show. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

too much misunderstanding b/w PreeRaksh i wished it was something like Ishra...this one look so dramatic so rudraksh will marry preesha for revengešŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøi am not in favour of this kind of marriagešŸ˜”

Would have been far better if they showed rajeev and rudraksh getting to know that saransh is rajeev's son, then rajeev requesting rudraksh to get over his animosity with preesha and marry her for the sake of securing his son's future as preesha and saransh are having to suffer due to rajeev, rudraksh agreeing to hide saransh being his brother's son and deciding to marry preesha, legally take on saransh's father's role and preesha, rudraksha and rajeev hiding the reason for rudraksh marriage to preesha especially from their father and rajeev's wife. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kjofan

i knew he will die... Cos if he dies only rudraksh can be the papa... If nt he will remain chachu.. 

But dint expect his death to be this fastšŸ˜•

Not necessarily. If writers were creative, they could have had rajeev, after getting to know saransh is his son, confiding in rudraksh about this, rajeev asking rudraksh to marry preesha and accept saransh as his own son in front of the world. That way rudraksh would have had to become saransh's papa for the sake of his brother and saransh's future, and rajeev would have been able to stick around. It would have been far better drama wise given the reason for the marriage would have remained a secret between preesha-rudrakash-rajeev, we would get to see rajeev getting to live with and bond with his son with his wife and his father being aloof to this and the beginning of preesha-rudraksh's love story and bond forming over this secret they share. It would have also slightly resembled ishra love story where they hated each other yet only married for the sake of securing ruhi's future, so even in the spin-off they should have shown the lead's having married for the sake of a child too, but here the odds would be more as there would be a secret that needs to be hidden. Now this show is bakwaas and not really all that worthy of being a spin-off for YHM with such a typical forced marriage track. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Not necessarily. If writers were creative, they could have had rajeev, after getting to know saransh is his son, confiding in rudraksh about this, rajeev asking rudraksh to marry preesha and accept saransh as his own son in front of the world. That way rudraksh would have had to become saransh's papa for the sake of his brother and saransh's future, and rajeev would have been able to stick around. It would have been far better drama wise given the reason for the marriage would have remained a secret between preesha-rudrakash-rajeev, we would get to see rajeev getting to live with and bond with his son without his wife and his father being aloof to this and the beginning of preesha-rudraksh's love story and bond forming over this secret they share. It would have also slightly resembled ishra love story where they hated each other yet only married for the sake of securing ruhi's future, so even in the spin-off they should have shown the lead's having married for the sake of a child too, but here the odds would be more as there would be a secret that needs to be hidden. Now this show is bakwaas and not really all that worthy of being a spin-off for YHM with such a typical forced marriage track. 

Donā€™t write off the show even before the tracks can unfold. We havenā€™t reached the wedding phase yet. So let us not draw conclusions that it is going to be a forced wedding.