MayRa DT#7"Bharosa Jitne K Liye Khudko Harna Padta Hai"IMP Post PG 28 - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Antara123

Do they shoot two weeks in advance? Idk if they have that much of bank. But any case, this sudden change of dynamics between Rudra and Maya seems to have no basis. Just Rajiv's presence is triggering so much? Rudra wasn't as grateful to Maya for saving his Mom's life as he was jealous of Rajiv. 

I wanted more of Rudra being wary of Maya. He could have been drawn to her mysterious without making doey eyes. I want slow and steady progress in MayRa. He should try more to find about her past. He should think of her as unstable partner and investor which will be risky for his business. Itni fast 4 din m pyaar bhi agya. 

Though i really love their chemistry but as i love them i want something mature and great for them. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

O guess the meeting went like

"Sir, Beyhad 2 ke liye script hai"

"Sunao,"

"Ek writer legi ek ameerzade se badla"

"Yeh toh SP ne kiya tha naa?"

"Sir, unki lead seedha saadhi thi, humari toh Maya hogi! Jennifer jaisi hot actress!"

"Accha, aage?"

"Pata nahi sir, dekhte hai uska aur male lead ka kya scene niklata hai, uspe depend karata hao!"

"Done ji done!"

Which SP show did this? 

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And she literally left so much to chance. In the beginning. How does she assume that Rudra would NEVER find Rishi's phone, even accidentally. It is coincidental that Rishi's saved her number as 444. But she didn't know that right? 

In the beginning she was different with the two brothers. But now those lines are merging and she's equally mysterious with both of them. And that's getting too much. To be honest, the focus on Maya, her antics, literally her gestures also is getting TOO much now. In S1, it was superb and it probably made sense coz how else could they show a woman falling madly in love? And not make her look stupid. And also, she was a fashionista in that. So it all made sense. 

In this, they are paying so much attention to her poise it's irritating slightly. I was so glad when they showed MJ, Walking, Taking off his coat, and blackmailing Rajiv. He was SO awesome. Simply coz he's the new factor this season. 

I think there’s going to be a scene in every episode, by default, wherein we’d get something that would glorify her because this has become JEN’s show. But the fact is Season 1, was refreshing. We hadn’t witnessed a lead woman so full of charisma and just downright obsessed with her man. This time it feels like we’ve seen it all, you know? 

A lot of it feels like Maya is winging it and has crossed her fingers hoping that things would miraculously turn in her favor. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Which SP show did this? 

Ek haseena thi, just that she wasnt an author

alizia_malik thumbnail

But don't you find this MayRa being shown in the show also a little too sudden? I mean there was no shift. Until one day they were hating each other, the next day they are playing hide and seek. 

Yeah and I blame writers for that. They don't have much to do so they are angling towards love like any other show. It is very very sudden. Maya doesn't mind his touch and he has suddenly started seeing her more than just writer and investor. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Will Rudra leave the house after tomorrow's fight with MJ? As Antara said if anything happens between Rudra and MJ about the investor then it would be final nail in the coffin and he leaves the house

I would love that. Maybe stays at Anus place for few days. 

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

I hope you don't get disappointed but as of now Rishi appears stupid to me. He should have questioned more. Should have asked for at least transparency from her in future. He didn't question her enough for me.

I don't think I will. Coz I am not expecting much from them. The focus will always be Rudra. But I feel Rishi has more potential for the story. For the audience, it would be Rudra but 

alizia_malik thumbnail

It lwuld have been if Anatara wasn't this flexible (without a spine)

Or if they had send her to rehabilitation center at least for some time. 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Oh accha, no sorry, no realisation hit my head😆

I have no idea main kya boli🤪

Arre, why sorry. You're right. I was justifying myself for bringing EK as example😆

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

Yeah and I blame writers for that. They don't have much to do so they are angling towards love like any other show. It is very very sudden. Maya doesn't mind his touch and he has suddenly started seeing her more than just writer and investor. 

Touche