MayRa DT#7"Bharosa Jitne K Liye Khudko Harna Padta Hai"IMP Post PG 28 - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

I took EK as example cause she's producing both !

Oh accha, no sorry, no realisation hit my head😆

I have no idea main kya boli🤪

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

For him against him? Yeh repetition figure of speech mein humse baat naa kijiye, 12 ke baad woh moh maaya chod di😆

But i still beleive if the writers had stood ground and show her slowly gravitating to TOUCH, from both men, and falling for Rudy Boy, it would have been a smarter decision.

But i think these scenes were to please the audience

I think it's for the audience too. Especially today, she was still cringing when Rishi touched her but not when that happened with Rudra. She could have been shown to not cringe SO much to Rishi as well. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Kudos to Rishi for guessing that Maya is playing with the vora for a few hours!

Face palms to Rishi for accepting Maya's explaination and not running away after so much drama!

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

And doesn't think of their actions.

The only time she predicted MJ perfectly was party scene

And it wasn't even that powerful move. 

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Yet, I'm hoping they will think logically in upcoming episodes. Without the thrill, story will be boring.

Idk man. The initial 2 weeks of thrill is missing since the party. Whatever the TRPs speak, I appreciate that. But since the party, I am finding Maya's planning quite flat to be honest 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Will Rudra leave the house after tomorrow's fight with MJ? As Antara said if anything happens between Rudra and MJ about the investor then it would be final nail in the coffin and he leaves the house

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Will Rudra leave the house after tomorrow's fight with MJ? As Antara said if anything happens between Rudra and MJ about the investor then it would be final nail in the coffin and he leaves the house

MJ bhaishaab phirse Antara aunty ko blackmail karenge😎

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

And it wasn't even that powerful move. 

It lwuld have been if Anatara wasn't this flexible (without a spine)

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

Agree! How can channel interfere this soon? Within a month. They are just using MayRa for promotion now due to popularity. Writing hi weak hai as expected from ITv writers. 

They always treat indian audience stupid. 

But don't you find this MayRa being shown in the show also a little too sudden? I mean there was no shift. Until one day they were hating each other, the next day they are playing hide and seek. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

But don't you find this MayRa being shown in the show also a little too sudden? I mean there was no shift. Until one day they were hating each other, the next day they are playing hide and seek. 

Rudy baby agar pyaar ke mood mein hoga, toh bhi Maya se nahi😆

Does it sound wrong ki maine galat bol diya?😲