Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: preeti200

In the promo dress the off shoulder is in left and this pic it’s on right sooo may be the ring is on right hand and not left ? 🤞🏼

Good point👏👍🏼 Selfie pics are always flipped/mirrored.

Let's not worry so much, just wait for episodes to play out. Abir won't let the engagement happen🤗

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0kWgoJYcwXg

This or that with Rhea😀

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Good point👏👍🏼 Selfie pics are always flipped/mirrored.

Let's not worry so much, just wait for episodes to play out. Abir won't let the engagement happen🤗

Yes, It’s best to wait for the episode than losing our sanity 😀

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

😆😆banjara with his chidiya, awww so cute 

Yeah hoping for some really great scene Next Week 🤗

Maine ek spoiler padha jai jahan abir slaps nishant 😆😆 Because he is doing tamasha in the rv house and nishant asks him to leave 🤣🤣 

Us site ke spoilers kabhi sach nahi hote lekin padh ke maza aaya🤣 

2.5 kilo ka haath jab kisi ke gaal pe padta hai toh mujhe maza aata hai #SadistUru🤣🤣

Btw I read your write up and it's full of feels  good job girl,  have given detailed review there 😃

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Is that a ring in her finger🤔

If you see in the promo her hair is left parting...so by that logic this is her right hand 😃😃

Yeh engagement ring nahi hai pakka 😃

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

In the promo dress the off shoulder is in left and this pic it’s on right sooo may be the ring is on right hand and not left ? 🤞🏼

Yes yes yes preeti you are absolutely correct , it's her right hand only coz in promo also her hair has left side parting so haan it's a flip pic only and she is wearing the ring in the right hand 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Yes yes yes preeti you are absolutely correct , it's her right hand only coz in promo also her hair has left side parting so haan it's a flip pic only and she is wearing the ring in the right hand 

In which hand is does a girl wear her engagement ring??I'm so sorry but I don't know it..abt the pic I think u guys r ryt..it is a flip pic..but ring ka mujhe pata nahi😆😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

In which hand is does a girl wear her engagement ring??I'm so sorry but I don't know it..abt the pic I think u guys r ryt..it is a flip pic..but ring ka mujhe pata nahi😆😆

They wear it in the left hand ammu 😎😆

But I won't be surprised if the engagement happens then also 🤣 Coz they are loving this torture game on us ...with decent trps now they can take the risk of extending it to shaadi ..who knows 😆

But that is not her engagement ring for sure .  This I can say 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

They wear it in the left hand ammu 😎😆

But I won't be surprised if the engagement happens then also 🤣 Coz they are loving this torture game on us ...with decent trps now they can take the risk of extending it to shaadi ..who knows 😆

But that is not her engagement ring for sure .  This I can say 

Makers will torture us ,fandom wages a war between Sha fans and Rhea fans...I think our show is now on the right track of an itv show..it promised to be different and yes it is different..becoz in other shows fans of lead pair don't fight..here they fight..reason God knowswhen nishmish pair has got some acceptence,they will give more of nishmish rather than mishbir.engagement won't happen I feel becoz Abir may come and stop it..my bharosa on makers is 0,but my trust on Abir is 100%😆❤️

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Makers will torture us ,fandom wages a war between Sha fans and Rhea fans...I think our show is now on the right track of an itv show..it promised to be different and yes it is different..becoz in other shows fans of lead pair don't fight..here they fight..reason God knowswhen nishmish pair has got some acceptence,they will give more of nishmish rather than mishbir.engagement won't happen I feel becoz Abir may come and stop it..my bharosa on makers is 0,but my trust on Abir is 100%😆❤️

Hahahahaha🤣🤣🤣 show is different or not that I can't tell but fandom is really different 🤣🤣

Pata nahi kya maza aata hai abir v mishti karne mein where is very clear that both  of then have done their share of mistakes and both are wrong 😆...so defending one and blaming other is so pointless , m sure even after mishbir union they would still be doing abir v mishti 🤣🤣

Now new thing has started abir v nishant 🤣🤣 They are so different,  both of them hold different kind of importance in her life ...how can you compare,  abir is abir he can never be like nishant and nish is nish , even in his dreams he cant be like abir 😆😆 and nishmish is a temporary thing we all know end game is mishbir still versus game they all have to play God knows for what some have started blaming nannu for everything,  arey bhai nannu toh 1 mahine se aaya hai baaki 8 mahine ki khichdi kisne felayi hai haan 🤣

In all this mess the real culprit benba goes free ...no one blames her 🤣

Sorry for the rant 😛😆

Abir should stop the engagement,  I more worried about BP here ...its easy to win mishti but very difficult to patao BP now 😛...but I also have 100% trust on abir...he will do it 😎