How will Nayantara become a Naagin?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Someone on twitter suggested that Manyata will get killed and in a bid to save the revenge her powers will get transferred to Nayantara or she will transfer her powers to Nayantara. But how exactly can a naagin transfer her powers to a human?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But why Manyata will give her powers to naintara n not to her real daughter brinda ðŸ¤” 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Para-shi

But why Manyata will give her powers to naintara n not to her real daughter brinda ðŸ¤” 

Because Brinda May not really want to take revenge, moreover Manyata may never know that Brinda is her daughter. And Nayantara will have to turn into a Naagin, no way will the makers keep her human throughout the show.

Hence she will most likely transfer her powers to Nayantara.

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

it could be possible that somehow manyata in killing everyone will lastly get killed by the family and thats when brinda will know her real identity and even manyata will give her power to nayantara and then the same old story like sivsha both sister taking revenge and bla bla...

dont need to write as there is a triangle

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

it could be possible that somehow manyata in killing everyone will lastly get killed by the family and thats when brinda will know her real identity and even manyata will give her power to nayantara and then the same old story like sivsha both sister taking revenge and bla bla...

dont need to write as there is a triangle

But then who’s revenge is it? Nayantara’s or Brinda’s or both? 

I don’t want Nayantara to be another Vish or Shesha.

I would rather have her follow a path of her own.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think Nayantara should stay a human, if she becomes a Naagin then they'll make her another Vish or Sesha. 

But i am certain she'll become a naagin in the long run, maybe manyata giving off her powers to nayantara will make her powerful or smth if not a Naagin. 

Both of them are taking revenge, but one will turn negative in the long run. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

I think Nayantara should stay a human, if she becomes a Naagin then they'll make her another Vish or Sesha. 

But i am certain she'll become a naagin in the long run, maybe manyata giving off her powers to nayantara will make her powerful or smth if not a Naagin. 

Both of them are taking revenge, but one will turn negative in the long run. 

If they try to make Nayantara evil then I guess jasmine may quit the show.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't agree with Nayantara becoming a Naagin or Manyata transfering her powers to her.She's already a Blue shaped Naagin as seen in the promos and last subsequent episodes.I don't mind Nayantara becoming the Naagin.Let the show have 3 Naagins but what I don't understand was the curve being thrown yesterday.Akshalesha Nakshatra or not Nayantara should have become the Naagin since we saw her change in the last episode during her fight with Brinda who saved Dev.

So Nayantara suddenly cannot be the Seductress Vish/Shesha in Human form with no Naagin powers.It would not make any sense at all even if Brinda has been revealed as the Yellow Naagin with black shades.And let's say Nayantara suddenly becomes the Human how would she fight Brinda then without her powers? Agreed they are siblings but don't share any blood relation between them.

Shivanya/Shivangi and Bela had capable advesaries in the form of Shesha and Sumitra.Yamini though being a Human was an exception.Every story specially like Naagin needs both powerful.Protagonist and Antagonist.

The moot question that should be asked now is whether Brinda would be a powerful.Naagin like her predecessors like Shivanya/Shivangi before her or go the Bela way.Also their clans have not been revealed as yet though I believe that Manyata and her 2 daughters Brinda and Nayantara are part of the same SheshNaag clan.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow so many posts on Naintara clearly tells She has touched viewers heart as Nobody is concerned abt anyone else all are concerned about Naintara everybody is concerned wat will happen to Naintara as she is unprotected human n how Naintara will fight evil people n support her mother without powers being human ðŸ¤” 

Nice Jasmine has that in her she connects with viewers through her innocence cute eyes no matter wat ðŸ˜†

Ok coming back to show I feel since two female leads Ekta n Naagin team introduced so why not show both girls life stories simultaneously ðŸ¤” 

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I just want a conversation between Brinda and nayantara....  That'd solve many twists imo