Likes & Dislikes

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The ML's of Naagin series is different in general tbh. 

Ritvik , Rocky , Maahir and now Dev , all of them are not the playboy type. That's what I adore , its different from the EK ML's.

I liked the equation between Dev & Brinda so far , nothing romantic yet but its refreshing in its own way. I ma liking it so far. 

I like Jasmine and I believe she will get under the skin of the character pretty soon. I agree with the voice thingy though. 

Manas is just another bali ka bakhra , he is going to die the first it seems. Accha hain , his character irritates me.

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoreyou

The ML's of Naagin series is different in general tbh. 

Ritvik , Rocky , Maahir and now Dev , all of them are not the playboy type. That's what I adore , its different from the EK ML's.

I liked the equation between Dev & Brinda so far , nothing romantic yet but its refreshing in its own way. I ma liking it so far. 

I like Jasmine and I believe she will get under the skin of the character pretty soon. I agree with the voice thingy though. 

Manas is just another bali ka bakhra , he is going to die the first it seems. Accha hain , his character irritates me.

@bold for real. Its true. 

I was comparing with EK shows in general but I love how different the Naagin ML's are. 

I like jasmine a lot, i used to watch Tashne Ishq and she played the bubbly Twinkle pretty well so I believe she will nail Nayantara too. Nayantara is gray and its deff a lil harder to play such characters so she needs time. Especially with her voice.

Manas is just a joke. Ajeeb banda hain, samajh nahi aya kuch. Just hope he is the first one to die. 

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

- I'm not liking any couple but maybe because there is no that kinda attraction 🤔 Dec will fall first it seems,  he didn't look affected with Rajat so that'd will take time it seems but he prefers Brinda a lot ( me too a sucker for childhood romances, but here I don't mind him with any of the leads. 

- I agree the season is too crowded with meh actors,  all supporting cast of previous seasons were dynamite actors... 

- I love sayantani here after Mouni she's the only dancer in naagin clan

- Jas has to work on her voice modulation,  it's a turn off...  Maybe she could watch Adaa and take few lessons.  But she'll improve I'm sure it's just that by then the season would go too far story wise. 

-TRP audience likes abla bechari naari, but I liked the way Brinda escaped😛

-even I don't understand the logic between manas with chasma and without 😆 he is an irritant,  he better die...  Who is the naagin behind him🤔

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

- I'm not liking any couple but maybe because there is no that kinda attraction 🤔 Dec will fall first it seems,  he didn't look affected with Rajat so that'd will take time it seems but he prefers Brinda a lot ( me too a sucker for childhood romances, but here I don't mind him with any of the leads. 

- I agree the season is too crowded with meh actors,  all supporting cast of previous seasons were dynamite actors... 

- Jas has to work on her voice modulation,  it's a turn off...  Maybe she could watch Adaa and take few lessons.  But she'll improve I'm sure it's just that by then the season would go too far story wise. 

-even I don't understand the logic between manas with chasma and without 😆 he is an irritant,  he better die...  Who is the naagin behind him🤔

Jasmine rather than watching Adaa should watch Mouni and Sayantani instead. She should watch Adaa if her character were a negative vamp which she is not. 

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

- I'm not liking any couple but maybe because there is no that kinda attraction 🤔 Dev will fall first it seems,  he didn't look affected with Rajat so that'd will take time it seems but he prefers Brinda a lot ( me too a sucker for childhood romances, but here I don't mind him with any of the leads. 

When Dev asked Nayan to meet , I thought Dev has started to like her but the way he was admired Brinda whilst dancing with Nayan. I put my bets on Brindev , there are multiple scenes which signales towards them ending up together ( that dupatta scene most importantly ). @bold but same , I am okay with Dev ending up with either of them , there is no sizzling chemistry or anything between either of them so whatever suits the story.

Manas seems to be the first target , he is evil so Nayan killing him makes sense too. 

Yeah , Adaa and Anita both carried out their respective parts efficiently. Jas will too.

Also what I noticed is that EK has left open ends regarding Dev's identity , Brinda referred to how Badi maa didn't let anyone put up Dev's pictures in the house so its subjective whether Dev is the rel Dev or not. Is he a Naag or not ?? 

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

- I'm not liking any couple me but maybe because there is no that kinda attraction 🤔me too Dev will fall first it seems,  he didn't look affected with Rajat so that'd will take time it seems but he prefers Brinda a lot ( me too a sucker for childhood romances, but here I don't mind him with any of the leads. Even I felt the same kalyani Dev will fall in love with her gradually.Now there is nothing as such between them.Right now Dev is concerned abt Brinda more like a childhood friend.Coz Brinda takes care of Dadi so much which he admires a lot.

Nayantara attracts him.There is no chemistry between them

I second u.Too many characters fill the screen.👎🏼Hard to remember each one of them😆

Same here dude😎

- Jas has to work on her voice modulation,  it's a turn off...  Maybe she could watch Adaa and take few lessons.  But she'll improve I'm sure it's just that by then the season would go too far story wise. Exactly

Yay Brinda she is brave and bold 😛

Manas what a badass he is.🤓😈🤡His gf what's her name the one will curly hairforgot her name.She keeps yelling and screaming gosh 😡more than him I get pissed off seeing her 😆🤣She is damn crazy

made-in-charms thumbnail

- I'm not liking any couple but maybe because there is no that kinda attraction 🤔 Dev will fall first it seems,  he didn't look affected with Rajat so that'd will take time it seems but he prefers Brinda a lot ( me too a sucker for childhood romances, but here I don't mind him with any of the leads. 

@red yes right now Dev is not in love with Brinda. They are just friends , they will fall in love later when they get married. Brindev marriage is on the cards.

@green wish they casted sayantani as the lead of the show. There is noone better.

Jas will catch up for sure , she really has to work on her voice.

Manas is weird and insane , I just hope he dies. This Manas and his girlfriend ( who wishes to marry him ) both are unnecessary characters.

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsmile4u

Manas what a badass he is.🤓😈🤡His gf what's her name the one will curly hairforgot her name.She keeps yelling and screaming gosh 😡more than him I get pissed off seeing her 😆🤣She is damn crazy

Yes , yes ! On point , I forgot to mention her. She is equally irritating , she keeps screaming all the time for no reason. Both of them should die and get married in hell 🤣

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoreyou

When Dev asked Nayan to meet , I thought Dev has started to like her but the way he was admired Brinda whilst dancing with Nayan. I put my bets on Brindev , there are multiple scenes which signales towards them ending up together ( that dupatta scene most importantly ). @bold but same , I am okay with Dev ending up with either of them , there is no sizzling chemistry or anything between either of them so whatever suits the story.

Manas seems to be the first target , he is evil so Nayan killing him makes sense too. 

Yeah , Adaa and Anita both carried out their respective parts efficiently. Jas will too.

Also what I noticed is that EK has left open ends regarding Dev's identity , Brinda referred to how Badi maa didn't let anyone put up Dev's pictures in the house so its subjective whether Dev is the rel Dev or not. Is he a Naag or not ?

@red same ! ditto !

@green , this is actually pretty interesting. But they were video calling right ? So doesn't that mean that they were in touch ?

How did Brinda being like a family member didn't see Dev in all these years ? Not even during video calling sessions ? 

But considering its an EK show there's a possibility that Dev isn't the real Dev.