•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

To anyone not watching IIM, I request you to watch the scene between YoRi. It was the only great scene, which was full of emotion. It felt real just like the pain. For many this is where we'll hop off RMS YoRi on to the lifebots taking with us some memories before it sinks. So let this scene be the closure we all seek to put IIM behind us. 

When I watched the scene, I broke apart. I honestly felt this is where the ship sinks. All the memories and the taste of true love between Yogi and Pari. Its the last real thing in this story. 

So to anyone that is currently readings WUs instead of watching the show, at least experience this final farewell scene. 

Yes watch yesterday epi just for Yogi Pari....you can skip last 5-8 minutes scene .... family scene and Yogi Gunjan scene ..but first 15 minutes r worth to watch....

Thanks to IG I saw their last scene Deb - Mudit always slay whenever they have YoRi scenes so much feels! 😭

I'm gonna miss their performances together thanks for YoRi's dynamics gonna miss it so bad only memories are meft with us now. ❤️