Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Congo guys...🥳

Btw I am thinking what will be this dt's life span??😆..

Max ...days 

Min...days

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmin-JW-20

Congo guys...🥳

Btw I am thinking what will be this dt's life span??😆..

Max ...days 

Min...days

Max 7 days

Min 5 days

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I watched that scene where maya revealed about her dad and brother multiple times. it was such a well enacted scene, and loved rudra's silent looks of pain and guilt.

Maya did not tell the full truth, but her pain was real. I want to see more of the real maya and the pain she is hiding within her.

Edited by pomegranate - 4 years ago
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

I have to admit though, the pacing is too slow. hopefully next week will be faster

I agree..if they go on with this pace...

People will definitely lose interest...

Its a 6 months show....

Cvs...you need to pace up...

Though I am hopeful they will pick up the pace...

Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail

Hehe...well said..

If more MayRa scenes come 

then 3 days to min hoga hehe ðŸ˜†

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I watched that scene where maya revealed about her dad and brother multiple times. it was such a well enacted scene, and loved rudra's silent looks of pain and guilt.

Maya did not tell the full truth, but her pain was real. I want to see more of the real maya and the pain she is hiding within her.

Yeah Jen slayed in that emotional scene as always. Her pain and tears weren't fake. It was the real Maya revealing her past but she didn't let him know the entire truth which she cannot afford at this point of time. I feel she couldn't lie to Rudra whatever might be the situation

pranurosid thumbnail

Along with Jen, Shivin too did a good job when he got to know the truth. The moist in his eyes and his sudden guilt was very much visible in that scene. they are just living the characters.

pomegranate thumbnail

apparently many actors rejected rudra.  I wonder why, it is not like you can get better roles on tv.

pranurosid thumbnail

apparently many actors rejected rudra.  I wonder why, it is not like you can get better roles on tv.

I read an article that few of them felt Beyhadh revolves only around Maya and end of the day it would be called a Jen's show

pomegranate thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I read an article that few of them felt Beyhadh revolves only around Maya and end of the day it would be called a Jen's show

they probably thought it would be like beyhadh 1 but here, rudra is dominating as well but that may be because of Shivin's performance. An actor as the power to elevate a character.

do you know who else was offered the role?