Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I keep saying this and I again repeat ,channel doesn't care about any particular candidate.  Channel is above all if them. They only play with the audience. Always .

Provoking ,instigating ,creating rifts in fandoms ,everything is done by channel for the show. 

And all fans fall prey. 

Bias bias bias !!!!! 

Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Why didn’t Manisha Sharma alleged GF of Sid do nothing about it? 🙄

So true ! 

The most pathetic things was to trend against a lady without proof and based on assumptions. I’m

Happy that this notorious thing stopped when the fandom understood that it will harm their favorite instead. Awful 

Swarika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

I think top 4 question asked to them was never aired.

Priyanka took Asim name on some other question on which hina added on.

So it can be editing of whole segment rather than picking just 1 part.

(Copied)

Exactly Hina's segment wasn't aired it was Priyank who said it 

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anshvi

Both Hina and Priyank were asked who was their FAV ! 

Priyank took Asim's name ! 

Hina mgiht have wanted to be politically correct so took 4 names so channel simply edited it out and showed her agreeing with Priyank that Asim indeed is playing well ! She never said that Asim was her fav ! 

Also Hina backing Asim against Paras WAS ALSO EDITED OUT !

That might be the case 

OR

There might have been separate questions about Fav and Top 4

OR

The past 4 5 days of bias uproar by fans and them getting covered by media too is troubling the team.

Bcoz after AGES we suddenly have 5 6 UU video of Asim which used to be hardly 1 2, 1st positive promo of Asim after like MONTHS! 

Something definitely is cooking!

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

So true ! 

The most pathetic things was to trend against a lady without proof and based on assumptions. I’m

Happy that this notorious thing stopped when the fandom understood that it will harm their favorite instead. Awful 

Yeah I agree this was not right. Specially doing it just on assumptions. If the lady is actually innocent then would be terrible for her.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

https://twitter.com/BluntIndianGirl/status/1210152852158472192?s=19

Yes sun lo. But still.ppl will twist this also and say Hina might be covering up🤪

So they made even salman's reaction also look as if it was or asim. !!!!! Wow !!! Even I was surprised back then. But this clears it all !!!

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

That might be the case 

OR

There might have been separate questions about Fav and Top 4

OR

The past 4 5 days of bias uproar by fans and them getting covered by media too is troubling the team.

Bcoz after AGES we suddenly have 5 6 UU video of Asim which used to be hardly 1 2, 1st positive promo of Asim after like MONTHS! 

Something definitely is cooking!

If at all channel is getting affected by us fans calling out their BIAS then we should keep doing what we are right  now - Keep promoting and hyping Asim. keep calling out channel on their bias ! 

It might turn in our favor for all we know 

Niki_cool thumbnail

If at all channel is getting affected by us fans calling out their BIAS then we should keep doing what we are right  now - Keep promoting and hyping Asim. keep calling out channel on their bias ! 

It might turn in our favor for all we know 

But we never know for sure the internal politics.

And we can call for the bias, but targetting only Manisa is wrong on multiple levels plus some people take it to personal levels by abusing.

I think we should be calm for sometime and just concentrate on promoting Asim and keep up his hype rather than demeaning anyone.

Andl if the bias continues, we can be vocal aboutl the bias but not target any individual.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

But we never know for sure the internal politics.

And we can call for the bias, but targetting only Manisa is wrong on multiple levels plus some people take it to personal levels by abusing.

I think we should be calm for sometime and just concentrate on promoting Asim and keep up his hype rather than demeaning anyone.

Andl if the bias continues, we can be vocal aboutl the bias but not target any individual.

OBVIOUSLY ! 

There is absolutely no need of tagging Manisha in any of the tweets ! It is channel who should be tagged ! 

More that anything Asim fans should spread positivist about Asim instead of spreading negativity about others coz that is what is going help Asim ! 

Moniza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OBVIOUSLY ! 

There is absolutely no need of tagging Manisha in any of the tweets ! It is channel who should be tagged ! 

More that anything Asim fans should spread positivist about Asim instead of spreading negativity about others coz that is what is going help Asim ! 

+1

Channel  is real culprit  not some Xyz  .