Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes we don't need anyone validation as we have seen what kind of person he is but bashing someone because she patched up with Sid is wrong.

Rashmi herself wanted to patch with Sid when BB had started. If u support Rashmi for it then bashing jasmine just shows hypocrisy.

I dislike Sid very much but I disagree the reasons of bashing. Even I would like if she didn't support Sid but if supports Sid I can't bash her. It's illogical.

The fans over here are so biased for the people who they don't even know in real life and when their friends if at all are biased are bashed. Again this shows hypocrisy.

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DespicableMe

Does it really matter what Jasmin or xyz say?

Viewers can see his abusive behaviour towards all d women in d house.

On sad note this is reality when some celebs support someone in BB house, their entire fan bases support those contestants. So kuch logonoko free mein votes mil jaate hain in celeb bhakton ki wajahse.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachy

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/siddharth-shukla-abuses-co-actor-jasmin-bhasin-dil-se-dil-tak-sets/2017/11/17/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Lol...looks like Jasmin has amnesia. 

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Lol...looks like Jasmin has amnesia. 

Someone has just woke up.πŸ˜†

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Someone has just woke up.πŸ˜†

Sorry...was there a time limit or something to comment on a thread?? I will comment when I come to the forum. I have a life you know β˜ΊοΈ

tanvismile thumbnail

Sorry...was there a time limit or something to comment on a thread?? I will comment when I come to the forum. I have a life you know β˜ΊοΈ

πŸ˜† hey it's not about time .....πŸ˜†

It just that article has been discussed. The discussion has moved but u r still stuck to that point.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

πŸ˜† hey it's not about time .....πŸ˜†

It just that article has been discussed. The discussion has moved but u r still stuck to that point.

If this interview will be shared everyday from now...I will still comment on it....🀣....and infact maybe I will copy paste my comments....🀣🀣

Edited by HoneY_BeE - 4 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail

If this interview will be shared everyday from now...I will still comment on it....🀣....and infact maybe I will copy paste my comments....🀣🀣

Alright πŸ˜† This is something new .... It's funny l think it's ur way of time pass. Bashing someone because she forgived someone for an old incident. We don't even know what's the reason of fight. Don't even know the authenticity of that article. Nways it's choice. Keep commenting and enjoying.πŸ˜†

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

It was rashmi who created misunderstanding between them and she has also mentioned it

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Alright πŸ˜† This is something new .... It's funny l think it's ur way of time pass. Bashing someone because she forgived someone for an old incident. We don't even know what's the reason of fight. Don't even know the authenticity of that article. Nways it's choice. Keep commenting and enjoying.πŸ˜†

Yeah thanks!!! Yes, it's my tp.