Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvismile

She never denied any issues of them. She just said move on. See even she faced issues which people do face in relationships that doesn't mean the person is bad.  When there are issues resulting in negativity. Problem solved negativity gone. Now in the show Sid s equation with Rashmi is worst but the same he shares a good equation with Sana . No two people can have same experiences in life. Based on one fight it's not right to declare him as bad person. Being a friend she is going to support him and not present him as bad person due to one fight they had.

in one of her recent interviews she said Sid was never disrespectful to women. 

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

in one of her recent interviews she said Sid was never disrespectful to women. 

Family and friends are always to protect u. If u don't question family why question friends ? She is not going to ruin his image.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Family and friends are always to protect u. If u don't question family why question friends ? She is not going to ruin his image.

hmm I don’t know to lie and say he never disrespected women when she herself has been at the receiving end just to prove Rashmi wrong doesn’t sit well with me. See what she said yesterday is still ok , like she said Sid doesn’t mean what he says when he is in anger. That is still ok. May be it’s what she truly believes. So she could have said that . That Sid says a lot of things in anger par uska woh matlab nahin hota hain 😆

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This world is so judgemental. Seriously she supported her friend which seems like crime ? What abuser ? They had a fight. Sid was going though a bad time she understood it and gave him space then sorted issues and patched up.

She may  have low self esteem and patched up with her "friend" after he s!ut-shamed her. But she defo did lie that he doesn't misbehave with women. He does, did with her and with many others as we have seen with our own eyes. I understand you're her fan but she is either pressured by channel or has extremely low self esteem. At least according to me. 

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Sorry guys may I say something, We shouldn't believe this article because the thing is the editor of IWMbuzz has done several articles like this and Jasmin never clarified that Sidharth abused her on the sets.

Although, it's clear Jasmin followed the script in yesterday's episode

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: periphery

She may  have low self esteem and patched up with her "friend" after he s!ut-shamed her. But she defo did lie that he doesn't misbehave with women. He does, did with her and with many others as we have seen with our own eyes. I understand you're her fan but she is either pressured by channel or has extremely low self esteem. At least according to me. 

We don't know the details of that incident and based on one incident people don't end relationships. There was an article which she spoke about the bond she shared with Sid. She also mentioned he is going rough phase  so given him space and will talk to him. He being the senior as an actor she always looked upto him. He is used to give inputs which were helpful in her performance.So one incident wasn't enough to break their bond and people don't forever live in that only. They move on. There is nothing wrong. Now coming to his family the kind of Sid s nature is it can be said he  must have been fighting with his sister doesn't mean that they are doormat or something. They will support him in BB despite their fights.I m not saying this because I m Jasmin s fan. People do give chances. Didn't Rashmi give him chance in the beginning of show despite their ugly past.

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

hmm I don’t know to lie and say he never disrespected women when she herself has been at the receiving end just to prove Rashmi wrong doesn’t sit well with me. See what she said yesterday is still ok , like she said Sid doesn’t mean what he says when he is in anger. That is still ok. May be it’s what she truly believes. So she could have said that . That Sid says a lot of things in anger par uska woh matlab nahin hota hain 😆

I do agree that statement wasn't correct. She just went OTT in his defense. I think she was asked by reporters Sid s behaviour towards women. Infact that actress confirmed apart of Rashmi and that another male co star Sid never misbehaved with anyone.

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachy

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/siddharth-shukla-abuses-co-actor-jasmin-bhasin-dil-se-dil-tak-sets/2017/11/17/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Woah! SS must be having d largest collections of doormats in d world. 😆

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Does it really matter what Jasmin or xyz say?

Viewers can see his abusive behaviour towards all d women in d house.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DespicableMe

Does it really matter what Jasmin or xyz say?

Viewers can see his abusive behaviour towards all d women in d house.

IKR - all these “she supports Shukla and he validated what Rashmi said, etc etc” - we can see and make a pretty accurate assessment from what we see. And it’s pretty obvious what Shukla is from what he deigns to show us. 

OT - that said - isko bhi s**t shame kiya POS neh? . But I don’t geddit - Shukla thodi na aisa hain - nothing we’ve seen on the show gives that impression na. He toh only reacts. Hmm.