Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rahm

The gaali part was wrong.

I think Sid and the others felt Asim was seeing what they were doing and was going to go tell the other team giving them the advantage. Even when Shefali bagga came over, the others tried to get her to go back to her table.

Isn't that BB's lookout??? Then why have a sanchalak who's also part of a team??? Jaan bhuj kar BB makes Asim sanchalak so that they can use the narrative of Asim provoking Sid coz the very presence of Asim is provocation for Sid.

Mahe66 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes he cant tolerate his presensce he is the only one and rashmi who doesn't take his shit and give it back to him bakki sab jii haziori mai lage hue hai sid ko khush karne mai taki colors ke kaam.mile

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Isn't that BB's lookout??? Then why have a sanchalak who's also part of a team??? Jaan bhuj kar BB makes Asim sanchalak so that they can use the narrative of Asim provoking Sid coz the very presence of Asim is provocation for Sid.

Today it didn't look to me like Asim was provoking Sid. I think both were right in their own. Asim came over as he's sanchalak making sure only two people were working. Sid was right in that he didn't want Asim to go back and tell the team what his team was making so they don't get an edge.

Sid was completely wrong when it came to the gaalis. So in the overall picture when you include the gaalis Sid was wrong in this instance. I didn't like the gaali part. Say what you want, but keep it to the game, don't bring in people's families.

Mahe66 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly sid ne sirf eik cheez pakad li asim poking him he doesn't poke he stand up to them

Anyone with even half a brain can understand whos poking and who isnt. chela Thukla and his master leach parasite show once again how they are so insecure of an inexperienced newbie model. Shows their level. These two shits will always be shits. 😎

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thukla has lost it completely! And this fact that he knows that he can do whatever but will be favoured on the weekend makes it worse. It’s so obvious that he is hell jealous of Asim! He thinks that how can Asim being a nobody rise up so well in the game. 

Unbelievable that this guy is 12 years elder to Asim! Unbelievable!! 

Originally posted by: Alia8988

Thukla has lost it completely! And this fact that he knows that he can do whatever but will be favoured on the weekend makes it worse. It’s so obvious that he is hell jealous of Asim! He thinks that how can Asim being a nobody rise up so well in the game. 

Unbelievable that this guy is 12 years elder to Asim! Unbelievable!! 

12 years older and yet this crazed hyena laughing stock behaves like hes 12 years younger. No self respecting woman would ever support this narcissistic MCP snake. 🤢

Disgusting Thukla. Hes already backstabbed and ditched a loyal friend in Asim, and yet that isnt enough to satisfy his ego that hes always  going after him unprovoked.🤢

Human garbage will always remain garbage I see. ☯️

Edited by Sarahbelle - 4 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Only for shuklis🤪🤣

Tikhi_mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Please make me understand what mudda Asim have in this show? Other than to be one part of Sid Rashmi fight? Intially he was with Sid now against Sid..so he has really nothing to do other than taking one side of Sid Rashmi controversy

So ab Socho kiski game kiske shuru Hoti hai and kispe khatam

Edited by Tikhi_mirchi - 4 years ago
hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The topic title - joke of the day 🤣