New Mehndi/Kumkum Bhagya Hall Promo

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So the Luthra's make their grand entry into the hall and there's already drama. Karan accidentally trips and Preeta saves him from falling, there's already Mehndi on Karan's hand and it falls onto Preeta's hand before Mahira's (anyone surprised? 🤣) 

Preeta & Mahira have a face off where Mahira is attempting to get rid of the Mehndi on Preeta's hand but it's no use. The Mehndi's colour has already set on Preeta's hand and she smirks at Mahira claiming it's no use doing anything about it... YAAAASSSSS PREETA! 👏

More tashan between Karan & Preeta on the way... 

You guys have any thoughts or are you numbed out from having any? 🤣🤣

Edited by SophieKarim - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

So the Luthra's make their grand entry into the hall and there's already drama. Karan accidentally trips and Preeta saves him from falling, there's already Mehndi on Karan's hand and it falls onto Preeta's hand before Mahira's (anyone surprised? 🤣) 

Preeta & Mahira have a face off where Mahira is attempting to get rid of the Mehndi on Preeta's hand but it's no use. The Mehndi's colour has already set on Preeta's hand and she smirks at Mahira claiming it's no use doing anything about it... YAAAASSSSS PREETA! 👏

More tashan between Karan & Preeta on the way... 

You guys have any thoughts or are you numbed out from having any? 🤣🤣

I knew something like this will happen. smiley37ye ek ki serial hai..  tho ye sab "rab ne miladi jodi sankets" tho hona hi thasmiley37smiley37

I think this track is more of mahira jealousy track nothing else 😆 

Got any link??  Haven't seen the promo yet!.

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

I knew something like this will happen. 🤣ye ek ki serial hai..  tho ye sab "rab ne miladi jodi sankets" tho hona hi tha🤣🤣

I think this track is more of mahira jealousy track nothing else 😆 

Got any link??  Haven't seen the promo yet!.

Yep, it’s just faltu dragging now, I’m only here from Karan & Preeta’s angst✋ 😆

Like I said, all the boys be running after Preeta, Mahira be running after all the boys... pretty much sums up everything 🤣

Here’s the link: https://youtu.be/raPw4104d_I

Yep, it’s just faltu dragging now, I’m only here from Karan & Preeta’s angst✋ 😆

Like I said, all the boys be running after Preeta, Mahira be running after all the boys... pretty much sums up everything 🤣

Here’s the link: https://youtu.be/raPw4104d_I

I think this weeks trp will be high.. bcoz of this kaun kiske peeche jealous ho jaye gaa🤣

That mahira is going over board.. doesn't she already know these two are like this. If she needs a peaceful marriage preeta ke peche jaake koyi fayadha nahi hai🤣

Lutra boys, prithvi, shiv, kya kam the ab mahira ko bhi preeta ke peeche lagvaa diya.. chi..chi..chi... shame on u cvs shame on u! 😛🤣🤣 bechari preeta!! 😆

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

I think this weeks trp will be high.. bcoz of this kaun kiske peeche jealous ho jaye gaa🤣

That mahira is going over board.. doesn't she already know these two are like this. If she needs a peaceful marriage preeta ke peche jaake koyi fayadha nahi hai🤣

Lutra boys, prithvi, shiv, kya kam the ab mahira ko bhi preeta ke peeche lagvaa diya.. chi..chi..chi... shame on u cvs shame on u! 😛🤣🤣 bechari preeta!! 😆

That’s definite 🤣 

Tbh, both Karan & Preeta have gone mad. Both aren’t up to admitting anything to each other face to face. Karan is literally spending thousands just to be near Preeta and see her face constantly and won’t admit it, to everyone else, he’s trying to degrade the Arora’s but she doesn’t want to show him any interest and now in this promo, she’s claiming that Karan and her are made for each other... chal kya raha hai, bhai? 🤣🤣

The Luthra’s, Karan, Prithvi, Sherlyn, Mahira and her stupid mom, they’re literally all obsessed with her and I have to admit, it’s hilarious to watch 🤣🤣🤣

That’s definite 🤣 

Tbh, both Karan & Preeta have gone mad. Both aren’t up to admitting anything to each other face to face. Karan is literally spending thousands just to be near Preeta and see her face constantly and won’t admit it, to everyone else, he’s trying to degrade the Arora’s but she doesn’t want to show him any interest and now in this promo, she’s claiming that Karan and her are made for each other... chal kya raha hai, bhai? 🤣🤣

The Luthra’s, Karan, Prithvi, Sherlyn, Mahira and her stupid mom, they’re literally all obsessed with her and I have to admit, it’s hilarious to watch 🤣🤣🤣

Karan can do anything just to be around preeta although he wouldn't admitt it.😆

Preeta does love karan, but she wasn't admitting before because she wasn't sure.but now also she is doing the same becz she is hurt becoz of him.

Voh dhonon admit karen yaa naa karen cbs and writers are making them into a jodi made in heaven 😆 tho ye becharon ko script pe hi jaa sakthi hai na? 😛

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In Diwali promo also they showed preeta fighting back for her marriage but nothing like that happened.. even wedding promo was misleading so i don't know how much to trust this

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

That’s definite 🤣 

The Mahira-Preeta part of the promo is clearly part of the loooooooooooooong illustrious history of Kundali Bhagya having partly true but mostly fake promos.....😆

Edited by TheM5393 - 4 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's probably a representation for the promo. Preeta would never say such things. 🤣 Idk, see such faltu dialogues are cool in a different case where the husband is misled by the sautan. Here, the husband himself is a traitor. So such Ek Duje Ke Liye dialogues are redundant. Karan has to fall at Preeta's feet and beg for forgiveness probably, to sort of begin his redemption journey which is never ending