Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting & beautiful take on current track👏

The current track sucks, love yori ❤️& can't stand Gunjan😡

It would have been better if they have showed yori as friends . They would have developed Gunjan & make her take stand for Yogi

There was no need to make yori  couple & yori- Gunjan marriage

Please continue this story

Waiting for next

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Amazing Writing 

you explored Yogi's emotions perfectly 

loved how he showed mirror to all family members 

please write FF

I would love to read it

abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

PARI'S REALIZATIONS

Pari never knew what Family was like. All She knew was what shouting was like. Those 6 months spent with the Srivastavs, was the first time when she felt like she was in a family, where she saw what love was. Taking out her phone, she smiles as she thumbs through the photos taken during that time. 

Neha is perplexed seeing the smiling expression on her best friend. Yesterday, the friend who could barely sleep, who could barely smile is today smiling, showing the confidence that would often serve as a mask for her sadness. She enters the room, and Pari looks up at her and her smile brightens. She said "Neha, come see mine and Yogi bichedne wali date pics. I didn't know Bablu was such a good photographer. He could really make a career in this, if he stops flirting with girls." Neha comes and sees the pics. Her eyes fill with tears, seeing the pain clear in both Pari and Yogi's expression of their last meeting. Snatching the phone, from Pari, she puts the phone upside down on the table. Tilting the chair towards her, She shakes Pari's shoulders and ask "What are you doing Pari?".

Pari seeing the tears in her friend's eyes said "Neha, calm down. Take a deep breath. And sit down here on this chair." Neha takes a deep breath and calms down. Pari asked "Why are you crying?". Neha frowns at her and said "Why am I crying? Why are you so happy Pari? You love Yogi and yesterday was your last meeting. How could you live without him Pari? You were barely sleeping this past week, barely eating, always taking double shifts and now this. You are barely surviving without him for a week Pari, what about your whole life?". Pari smiles a bittersweet smile and said "So you think to eat, sleep and live, I need Yogi. But Neha I was eating, sleeping and living before I met Yogi also. I was fine before I met Yogi also." Seeing Neha about to protest, Pari asked "Remember Neha, when I was having confusion, and you kept on saying that I was in love with Yogi?". Neha silently nods her head. Pari then asked "You expected a happy ending like those endings we read in story books?". Neha again silently nods her head. Pari then said "But Neha, this is not a story book, this is reality. Reality which me, Yogi and Gunjan have to live with. Now again I could have lived with this Reality with bitterness and blame everyone around him for this reality or I could live with the sweetness of those memories, and you know me Neha, I love sweetness so I chose sweetness."

Pari lost in those memories, said "You know Neha, when Yogi informed me, that it was our last meeting, I knew I had to make one last memory for my love. I had to make sure, when Yogi remembers me, he does not remember my sadness but our happiness. He does not remember those 6 days of sadness we had but those 6 hours of happiness we spent on our date, where we played the moments of what our life could have been. Those 6 hours of happiness will be the happiest memory Yogi will ever have of us and that will be my greatest gift to him for the rest of his life."

Neha said "What about you Pari? How will you live without Yogi and his family. They were your everything." Pari folds her hands and smiles at Neha with peace in her eyes as she said "Yes, they were my everything. For those 6 months, I spent my every moment with them Neha and those moments were the best moments of my life be it they were happiness or sadness. And those memories will remain my good memories for the rest of my life. That is what reality should be lived like Neha. Relationships, should never be measured in days, months, or years. They should be measured in moments, those moments which can be lived in the present. When we live relationships in moments, then we have the strength to realize that time does not matter. That is why I know, that I will make new relationships and when I fall in love again, it won't be like my love for Yogi but it won't be less important also. And a family like Srivastavs, I have no bad feelings towards them because I know they did what they believed. And the Srivastavs always believed in family."

Neha hugs Pari and Pari hugs back. And just like that Pari then starts discussing medical cases with Neha. And so life went on.

So, this is my version, of what Pari felt regarding time. Thank you so much for the response to this first post. Regarding Fanfic, I think it will be a sequel to this and the endgame will be YoRi, because the show will not be giving us this couple now. Still not confirmed. I am still running through this idea.

So I hope you like this post, and please do comment.

Edited by abjeya - 4 years ago
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing 👌👍 you should try in script writing or story writing ......why you are not in writing team Of IIM yaar ....yes Pari going through same emotions rite now.....only difference is writer failed to show it coz they r busy with Gunjan 

Anyway I m glad I stopped watching and reading such beautiful take on yori ....plz write FF and plz avoid that Gunjan as much as possible .....she tortured a lot in actual show plz not in FF 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful & amazing update👏

Loved Pari's thinking😊

You write so well, you could have been a better writer for the show, the serial is pathetic now

Waiting for next

ArshAriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

U write really beautifully 

Every emotion portrait amazingly 

Continue soonish dear