Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I saw Madhurima's brother's interview yesterday...he wants her to be friends with Sid..

Well I personally dont like these family members talking about celebs they dont know . All for publicity of course . 

That is one aspect where sid scores for me . Till now ,till date neither his mother , nor his sisters have commented on anything or anyone on the show .  Refects their maturity . I like that .Of course madhurima's mother is commenting on her daughter and that is fine  , 

But i see so many relatives passing bad comments on participants they dont know . 

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

There is so much out there . SO that is what I am saying . Sid has bad facets along with good qualities .Everyone does . We cant be judmental to the extreme . Vaishnavi has given multiple interviews where she said rashmi was infatuated with sid . And that happens . 

Sid has anger issues , But its not all that he has . 

Lmao! How is that relevant here? 
You said Rashmi was lying about the costar bit. I told you which costar she was talking about which nullified your entire post.

BebaakBegum thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

This article came during DSDT and many more articles like this were out dt tym . Sid 's behaviour is no mystery and now it's more than evident for people who don't hv Sidhearts blindfolds on their eyes .

But alas people won't believe this but will believe the one video of Jasmin released now . Facts are facts but people here believe in facts according to their convenience.

Blinders do that. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BebaakBegum

You said Rashmi was lying about the costar bit. I told you which costar she was talking about which nullified your entire post.

Your problem is you never read the entire post . DId I say rashmi was lying about costar ??? Please read carefully and then jump to conclusions . 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: BebaakBegum

lol😆

BebaakBegum thumbnail

Your problem is you never read the entire post . DId I say rashmi was lying about costar ??? Please read carefully and then jump to conclusions . 

Well, you don’t need to tell what my problem is. Aise comment pass karne hote, mai kaunsi Sati-Savitri hu but let’s not stoop down to personal BS. 

Anyway, you shared a video- it says this is what Siddharth’s costar actually say about him meaning Rashmi was lying about the costar bit. Hence my post. 

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tikhi_mirchi

Don't make your hate forcefully applied to the statement as "most hated in history of BB." It's just few people on this forum, and rest are in his favour. So how come most hated contestant???

Iam posting “MY OPINION” if you read at my reply. He is the most hated contestant as per the celebrities, articles, majority of this forum and other SM, as per what I HAVE SEEN and READ and I will say what I have to! This is my perception according my observations and I will write it 1000 times if I have you! You can stop me ! Siddharth Shukla is the most hated contestant in the history of BB! Period ! 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There is so much out there . SO that is what I am saying . Sid has bad facets along with good qualities .Everyone does . We cant be judmental to the extreme . Vaishnavi has given multiple interviews where she said rashmi was infatuated with sid . And that happens . 

Sid has anger issues , But its not all that he has . 

Honestly judgement comes from the actions of that person. If Sid has more bad qualities dan good than judgement will be dt way only. When I am watching the same person every day den what's the need for understanding him through these ??

We all know Sid and Rashmi had a bitter past widout Vaishnavi saying anything.